what did you get?

GirlWithHorns

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the flagpole I wanted for my hauler...even better, 28 footer! Hubby snuck in a Broncos flag for me, too! (He's a Patriots fan) :xmas_grin:

BTW Pete, he was pretty stoked about the decal for the hauler! :thumb: He was ready to run outside and put it on there. I had to remind him it's still down at Johnnie Walkers' :laughoff::idiot::laughoff:

We want one of those flags too.

3812Alis_toy_072-med.jpg

Put Elka shox on the wifes quad, gave her a nice camera and a diamond braclet.

Also re- jetted her quad, twist grip throttle, new grips.

She gave me some electronics stuff and a helmet cam system and told me to buy a Rhino.

No Rhino until I have the room to haul it.

The shocks are teriffic.

She only 125 lbs max and the stock boat anchors Kawasaki used for shocks were way too much.

The thumb throttle was brutal, and shes an experienced MX'r so the twist should work out nicely.

The jetting, just rich'd up the mix a bit, maybe noticable power gain.

Edited by Ross and Alice

I got a new rifle brass tumbler set, a sling for my shotgun from germany(its a euro gun - american slings wont fit), new rifle, book on guns, a calender, wine bottle bag for the trailer so they wont break when I go down the dirt road at dumont, and a day of quality time with my girl....

So I got things that pertain to the three things I love!

No I'm just tired of sand getting in my Vans.

And mine are not Uggs.....They are Koolaburra's :xmas_grin:

Hell as big as your feet are she could have gotten away with just giving you the boxes and a bungee cord!! :laughoff:

OH man I gave out the coolest presents my dad the craftsman tools racing series wrench set- my brothers some games for their x-box- my mom a custom made perfume bottle-my sis a 9mm pistol that she gets next time she visits- for me i dont know yet and i dont care its the gift of giving not receiving for me :xmas_grin::laughoff: