New Years resolutions

dunefreak

1. Get my rail back together one way or another :idiot:

2. Spend just as much time as this last year (or more) with friends :fro:

3. Get some home imrovements done that I have been trying to get done

4. Try and get even more invovled with FoDD & the fight to keep Dumont open

5. Get a new quad (2nd Raptor)

6. Take a real vacation

I'll have to check this thread a year from now and see which ones I have acomplished! :D

JAN 1ST NON SMOKER AND STICKING WITH IT NO BEER NO BOOZE FOR 6 MONTHS IF I THATS WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO QUIT THIS NASTY HABIT! :idiot:

Good luck Jim, I hope your able to accomplish that!!! :flipoff:

Ok my resolutions

1. Get a job (im a looser)

2. Be nicer

3. Find a decent guy to have some good times with

4. Get my puppy potty trained

5. GO TO THE DUNES AS MUCH IF NOT MORE THAN I DID THIS YEAR!!

6. Spend alot of good times with good DDR family! :fro:

Edited by Sincity_blondie

Same thing as Sand~~Snake.. Quit this damn habbit for good.. 2 - 3 month spurts dont count so i want to do it for good.

Drop a couple HUNDRED lbs. well just a few to get rid of my girlish figure!

Attempt to get DDR moved to a new server ( its been a thing in the works for a long time need to get it finished but hey what can you do when the equiptment is free other than bug your best friend to hurry the FK up )

Once DDR is moved to a new server DDR Staff has had some IDEAS :fro: to get FoDD more involved in the online community and up to speed :D.

Make DDR the best damn place on the internet for dumont despite all our copycat competitors and good friends :D

Get a new job that pays just as much as these 2 combined and have NORMAL effin hours to go to dumont :D

Oh My! Let me think.

!. Jump back on my Bow Flex and get a tight a$$.

2. Be niceer (thanks SMURF) people think I'm a b*tch

3. Run alot more with my dgos.

4. Find a new friend.

5. Way more home improvements. I do have the powertools.

6. New veggie garden (given) they are so fun.

7. Get an NOS bottle for my Golf Cart. :idiot::flipoff: (You'll undersand when you see it)

8. Love who I am

:fro:

Edited by desertskyz

well lets see :driver:

1. quit smoking also,for ME and my family's sake :D we can help each other out (DDR support) :laughoff:

2. take better care of myself :D

3. pay off bills :thumb:

4. enjoy life!!!!!!! :angry2: have fun with friends cuz life is too short :laughoff:

desertskyz----not sure what i did but your welcome :dunno:

This year I resolve not to count my days by my accomplishments but to accomplish everything I can each day. 2006 was full of wonderful events... I fell off a cliff and lived, got an awsome promotion (not to mention job offers that made my head swell), was dry humped by a sea turtle, and moved in with my sweetie. 2007 will be an awsome year with a foundation like 2006. :thumb:

This year I resolve not to count my days by my accomplishments but to accomplish everything I can each day. 2006 was full of wonderful events... I fell off a cliff and lived, got an awsome promotion (not to mention job offers that made my head swell), was dry humped by a sea turtle, and moved in with my sweetie. 2007 will be an awsome year with a foundation like 2006. :thumb:

was dry humped by a sea turtle (lol) :laughoff::driver:

JAN 1ST NON SMOKER AND STICKING WITH IT NO BEER NO BOOZE FOR 6 MONTHS IF I THATS WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO QUIT THIS NASTY HABIT! :DDRrocks:

WHATEVER!!!!YOU KNOW YOUR NOT GONNA QUIT!!!!! NO DRINKING IF THATS WHAT IT TAKES!!!!COME ON!!!!!!!! :banghead::DDRrocks:

1-get outta my sisters hair and into my own place finally.(i do appreciate it though sis)

2-try and get my truck.

3-look for a better paying job.or side work(more money is what i need)

4-start going and working out again.

5-continue to enjoy the company of all the good people ive met in the last year

6-continue to think about stopping smoking

my new years garbage, to get back into the shape i was in before moving to vegas. To hit the gym 4 days a week, and get to 185 from 175 that im at now . best of luck to everyone with thier new years resolutions!!!

Edited by dnchevyman

1. Finish my 50lb weight loss.....25 down....25 to go. (I've let it go the past month or so...holiday's aren't helping)

2. Finalize the rail and maybe get it painted or powdered. (It's been nick-named "chip" until then) :idiot:

3. Continue to enjoy life and improve my health.