squrlee Posted June 2, 2006 Posted June 2, 2006 My first TT!! It was fun, nice to meet Tony, Nick and Bobby! As usual w/ DDR, GOOD TIMES and lots of laughs!! Starving strippers, more like crack whores! They kept going to the bathroom to throwup the one olive they ate!! And what the heck were they wearing? GROSS! As Wingnut put it..."go to bed you drumks"!! Until next time.....squrlee swallows DDR ROCKS! Quote
MCGYVER Posted June 2, 2006 Posted June 2, 2006 Freakin John Ball Toe What an a$$. Ya, and what was with the two "fruit loops" he was with ? Can u say pole smoker ? I guess when u look like friggin Rod stewart , u enjoy driving down the hershey highway ? On a scale from one to gay that was gay and a half !! Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted June 3, 2006 Posted June 3, 2006 Ya, and what was with the two "fruit loops" he was with ? Can u say pole smoker ? I guess when u look like friggin Rod stewart , u enjoy driving down the hershey highway ? On a scale from one to gay that was gay and a half !! Quote
wingnut Posted June 3, 2006 Posted June 3, 2006 yeah no kidding. enjoy your youth kayla. its all downhill after 21. lol lol dont be in such a hurry to grow up and be responsible. its no fun!! Wish i could be a teenager again, and carefree. I agree with Pete I'm aging like a fine wine( at least in my own eyes) Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted June 6, 2006 Posted June 6, 2006 I agree with Pete I'm aging like a fine wine( at least in my own eyes) :fro: :huh: Quote
dunefreak Posted June 8, 2006 Author Posted June 8, 2006 where is TT this week??? My house! Seriously though! Bring some beer and some grub. We'll grill up some shizzle on the grizzle , shoot some pool, & listen to some tunes while we crack open some cold ones! Everyone is invited, PM me for directions if you wanna come hang out at my place this Thursday. I'm thinking about 8 o'clock. :shocked2: Quote
crazymexeddie Posted June 8, 2006 Posted June 8, 2006 I'm there for sure!I'll bring some beer and my Social D dvd.It's really good. :shocked2: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 8, 2006 Posted June 8, 2006 i might be in this week, pm me directions pete! Quote
cdavego Posted June 8, 2006 Posted June 8, 2006 HEY PETE COULD YOU MOVE TO THE NORTH WEST BY THEN? :shocked2: Quote
wingnut Posted June 8, 2006 Posted June 8, 2006 I'm there for sure!I'll bring some beer and my Social D dvd.It's really good. :shocked2: Social D!!! Thats soooooo gooood!!!!!! Cant wait!!!!! Quote
steveo Posted June 8, 2006 Posted June 8, 2006 Social D!!! Thats soooooo gooood!!!!!! Cant wait!!!!! :shocked2: Groupie Quote
dunefreak Posted June 8, 2006 Author Posted June 8, 2006 HEY PETE COULD YOU MOVE TO THE NORTH WEST BY THEN? By when....tonight? Nope. I like my neighborhood of Horizon and Horzon. :shocked2: Quote
dunefreak Posted June 8, 2006 Author Posted June 8, 2006 Anyone else up for TT at my place tonight then? How bout you, ynot? You're in the neighborhood. rogers807? rhinoking? 3rotortrav? DCT? JoeDuner? etc... Any other H town peeps? :shocked2: Or even Vegas folk? Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted June 8, 2006 Posted June 8, 2006 Anyone else up for TT at my place tonight then? How bout you, ynot? You're in the neighborhood. rogers807? rhinoking? 3rotortrav? DCT? JoeDuner? etc... Any other H town peeps? :shocked2: Or even Vegas folk? im goin to try to be there, gotta get my kid to stay at grandpas first. Quote
crazymexeddie Posted June 8, 2006 Posted June 8, 2006 No dryhumping dvd's please Steveo-we're okay on that! :shocked2: Quote
stalteri Posted June 8, 2006 Posted June 8, 2006 Anyone else up for TT at my place tonight then? How bout you, ynot? You're in the neighborhood. rogers807? rhinoking? 3rotortrav? DCT? JoeDuner? etc... Any other H town peeps? :shocked2: Or even Vegas folk? Im in Quote
superdave Posted June 8, 2006 Posted June 8, 2006 i'll walk on over after the basketball game. will be an extra parking space for somebody. Quote
dunefreak Posted June 8, 2006 Author Posted June 8, 2006 Right on Stacey, Tony and Dave! Dave it's been a while since we've had a together! I almost forgot about you! You're outta the loop! :shocked2: j/k Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.