• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok alaskan not funny :dope::dope: tt pt's ma fackasss :drunk2:

hows that off topic? :wedgie:

1. thats exactly where PT's is

2. shows you the hater families at the rock pile so you can stay away

3. informs you of the location of other DDR peeps (me at least....and I think i even got in the general area of your house) in case you :blury::dope::laughing: and cant find your camp..... i mean house

ahh chit, I forgot to point out where all the cones and caution tape is on the finger dunesss......side roads....My bad :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::dope:

hows that off topic? :laughing:

1. thats exactly where PT's is

2. shows you the hater families at the rock pile so you can stay away

3. informs you of the location of other DDR peeps (me at least....and I think i even got in the general area of your house) in case you :wedgie: :dope::dope: and cant find your camp..... i mean house

ahh chit, I forgot to point out where all the cones and caution tape is on the finger dunesss......side roads....My bad :lol:

:lol::lol::blury::dope:

Ok I have to admit ... that was FUNNY AS HEL L :dope: you get the funny award

Capt

(TheAlaskan @ Feb 20 2008, 07:11 PM)"damn....getting an early start eh? i was thinking I'd head out there around 8")

Yeah got to hook-up later with the wife over at Green Valley for dinner around 8:30-9pm. Come on down dude and I'll buy you a shot...

Edited by Sandpirates2

Hey Pete hope you can make it - should be there till at least 8:30 unless I can get the better half to have dinner there...then who knows it's friday for me.... :banghead:

Me too, Mike. It all depends on how much action is going on at HR Grill and who shows up. :D I'll try my damndest though to meet up w/ ya guys on the way home. :headbang1:

:whacky101: Well Alaskan and I were there from 6:30 until around 8:30 and then I had to leave and meet the better half for dinner. It was great meeting Ian and I look forward to gettng back together again soon. :beerpint:

Edited by Sandpirates2

i was having one w/ you guys in spirit... being in alabama brings the alcoholic out in me.. hell its 7am and i got a mixxed drink here... I cant waaaiiittt to get home..

Maybe the drinking is to try and induce some comatose state of mind so i wont remember a damn thing about this shithole they call a state..

i was having one w/ you guys in spirit... being in alabama brings the alcoholic out in me.. hell its 7am and i got a mixxed drink here... I cant waaaiiittt to get home..

Maybe the drinking is to try and induce some comatose state of mind so i wont remember a damn thing about this shithole they call a state..

I think being there brings the alcoholic out in even residents, that's why it's a crappy place to be, and that's more reason for everyone to drink :whacky101: I feel bad for ya' :(