DDR gets a lil plug in Sand Addiction Magazine

dunefreak

Check it out...

sandseeker (Brice) brought this to my attention yesterday. :D

In an article, "From Past to Present" about Dumont Dunes in the latest issue of Sand Addiction Magazine, we got a plug at the end of the article. :beercheers:

post-3-1177547749.jpg post-3-1177548055.jpg

post-3-1177547877.jpg post-3-1177547898.jpg

After reading the article, I wished that they had mentioned Friends of Dumont Dunes (FoDD) but all they mentioned about saving the dunes and helping with the fight was to join CORVA and ASA. :thumb:

It was a pretty cool article though. It described the way Dumont was back in the day. There was no entrance road whatsoever, climbing to the top of the plateau was a huge challenge and usually required a 4WD get up, there were no signs coming in from the highway, etc.

And don't forget Travis (aka Pompous a$$).

yep, saw that too on page 72.

Hey Travis, isn't it almost time to sell all that stuff? It's almost like old news now. You gotta have something newer than that old stuff for "badboy status" these days. :dance: :watching::laughoff::thumb: Looks good though. :grin:

I wonder if he'll chime in again after being away for a while just like he did last time. :laughing::woo_hoo::dope:

After reading the article, I wished that they had mentioned Friends of Dumont Dunes (FoDD) but all they mentioned about saving the dunes and helping with the fight was to join CORVA and ASA. :happydrunks:

Yeah, well, one of the owners of Sand Addiction sits on the board of directors of the American Sand Association, so it's disappointing but not surprising. :headbang1:

Great to see DDR mentioned though... very cool.

Vicki