DDR's 2 year anniversary online get together

dunefreak

Post up a shout, say hi I was here, or whatever else you feel like saying in honor of DDR's 2 year celebration!

OK, here's mine....

I'd like to give a big thanks to everyone for making the site what it is today. We have come a long way and I am pretty stoked about it. I have met some really good friends along the way and have shared some really good times together.

I especially thank that freakin TOOL, ISBB (Nick), for being such a great buddy and helping me with everything with the site. It seems like just yesterday I met that guy! He's a real jerk! :loser::blury::isbb:

Also thanks to all the moderators and admin: cmyfirepole, lvnalolife, & stalteri920 by helping us keep an eye on the board. Your help is always much appreciated! :thumb:

Last but not least, my woman, duniemonkie for putting up with me being on the computer so damn much with the countless hours I put in updating sh*t, changing stiff, learning graphic programs, making headers, banners, etc. :blury::flipoff: She has really helped me with building the site by giving her honest input about so many things and telling me what would look best. Love ya babe! :hug:

Also a huge thanks to ISBB & Zukifreak for the kick azz hookup on the server! :clap:

There, that's as mushy as I'm gonna get! :idiot:

Oh...one last thing......

MUTHA BITCHEZZZZ!!!

:chkn: :dope::MBdance::MBdance:

cheers everybody! :whoop:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:beerpint::beercheers::blury::clap::ninja::ninja::ninja:

I am sooo glad I found this place for soooo many reasons.

1. When we go out we won't be by ourselves all the time

2. This place and some of the peoples on here helped out my family in ways they may never know THANK YOU!!

3. THE LAUGHS ARE NEVER ENDING!!!!!!!!! :rules::crash:

4. The information

5. The feed back BOTH good and not so good :D

:ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DDR!!!

I just want to say thanks to all the amazing people ive met on this site. alot of you have become my extended family!! Im happy to say ive been around almost since the beginning, and plan on being around till the end, if there is one.

:happydrunks: thanks to everyones hard work in making this site such a success!!! :freakin_nuts:

I want to congrulate the whole gang here at DDR! From a personal viewpoint i have met a great group of people who care about the dunes as I do.

On a bigger level I want to Thank and again congratulate DDR from Friends of Dumont Dunes. You have helped us get the word out on so many issues and happenings that a small organization like ours would have never been able to get out that it would be impossible to place a value on it.

I know that as the :beerpint: man of the group my ways of doing things are a little mellower than some of the other's on this site but I aapreciate the respect and the assistance when my walker gets stuck in the sand :freakin_nuts:

Again congrats Pete you make this thing Rock Mr. El Presidente! :happydrunks::beercheers:

HAPPY anniversary, birthday, :DDRrocks: what ever the F*$k it is :happydrunks: ..............................Thanks to all the admins and all the people who make this site what it is. :laughoff: Met some awsome peeps on here, and many more to come :freakin_nuts: .....................................................................Hell yea mutha bitchezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :beercheers::beerpint::MBdance:

DDR sucks a$$.

You guys are a bunch of losers!! :happydrunks:

I cant believe after 2 years you people havent done something better with your life :beerpint:

Jeez who is this angry a-hole.

I cant belive its already been 2 years.Its funny I met my wife this month 2 years ago too :D

Ive met so many cool people on here. :beercheers:

:freakin_nuts: to many years to come

:freakin_nuts: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DDR!! dunefreak thanks for all the hard work to you and the wife and all the other guys behind the scenes.. You guys have helped everyone keep informed and up to date with everything. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. Although I'm still pretty new to the site I have noticed what you guys do, and just wanted say Thanks. :happydrunks::beercheers:

Pete...thanks for getting together a kick a$$ site for us to come together and hang out. I have met a lot of cool people here and I will always say that the off-road community, in particular, the dune community is some of the best! I look forward to a great 07/08 season and meeting more of the group.

Thanks again for some great memories!