Richard Cheese Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 yep, 5 pots of coffee, and off to use bobs porcelin Quote
limodriver Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 Yes we have the m/h and somebody allready broke in the dam thing. Yes I need to do some updating soon see ya at the dunes. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 27, 2007 Author Posted September 27, 2007 Yes we have the m/h and somebody allready broke in the dam thing. Yes I need to do some updating soon see ya at the dunes. Are you friggen kidding me? :mc_smiley: Well, congrats on the new m/h. See ya out there. You gonna meet at the south pole w/ everyone? We need to hook up for another group rail ride. Quote
limodriver Posted September 27, 2007 Posted September 27, 2007 Yes we will be at south pole sat. and I am ready for a run anytime. I think Aaron will be out with us also. Quote
dunefreak Posted September 27, 2007 Author Posted September 27, 2007 Yes we will be at south pole sat. and I am ready for a run anytime. I think Aaron will be out with us also. Right on. I'm looking forward it. Quote
sand chick Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 Hey! Whats that............. I can ALMOST smell the sand and the campfire and taste the cheese :afro: One more week!! This time next week, should just be pulling onto the Dumont road!! :fro_smokin: Quote
CaptNkllm Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 Hey! Whats that............. I can ALMOST smell the sand and the campfire and taste the cheese :afro: One more week!! This time next week, should just be pulling onto the Dumont road!! :fro_smokin: same here!!! i am ready and willing lol. my wife and i are packing tomorrow and gettting everything cleaned and ready to go for next week. can wait. Capt Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted September 29, 2007 Posted September 29, 2007 Well you guys all be safe next weekend, and I hope to get to go out when you guys go again. My beast/700 wants to play in Dumont sand badly. But next weekend...it gets to play in Coral Pink sand. Quote
Don29palms Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 (edited) I'm having problems with my effin trailer. I might not end up going after all. I'm going to work on it tomorrow and if worse comes to worse I'll try to take it to the shop Monday or Tuesday. Edited September 30, 2007 by Don29palms Quote
Danny Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 Sunny with a High of 87 and low of 59 with 0% of rain. Sounds B-E-A-utiful!! See you guys there, Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 I'm having problems with my effin trailer. I might not end up going after all. I'm going to work on it tomorrow and if worse comes to worse I'll try to take it to the shop Monday or Tuesday. seriously? or you just bs'ing like you usually do??? Quote
Don29palms Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 seriously? or you just bs'ing like you usually do??? I'm serious. I can't get the generator to start. I'm going to work on it today and if I can't get it running I;m going to try to take it to the tailer place Monday or Tuesday. Right now I'm Quote
sand chick Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 I'm serious. I can't get the generator to start. I'm going to work on it today and if I can't get it running I;m going to try to take it to the tailer place Monday or Tuesday. Right now I'm :shout: Call Bob!! He's the generator genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll come right over!! Quote
dinicolada Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 Leave Bob alone he has a rail to finish!!!! Quote
sand chick Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 Leave Bob alone he has a rail to finish!!!! He's taking Weds, Thurs, and Friday off!! Plenty of time to get it done!! He told me to get on here and YELL at Don!! :shout: Call Bob!! Just doing what I was told Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 I'm serious. I can't get the generator to start. I'm going to work on it today and if I can't get it running I;m going to try to take it to the tailer place Monday or Tuesday. Right now I'm Im right there with you don. I cant get my gene to start either. I have a message into bob. lol lol Hopefully I can put some oil in it and get it going. I just ran it a week ago and it was fine. Bob will hook ya up, see ya out there. Wish bob was closer to me. lol Quote
Guest Crasher Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 We'll be out there about 7ish Friday night. Can't wait!! Looking forward to hanging out with everyone and getting some good rides in this time!! Quote
wingnut Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 We'll be out there about 7ish Friday night. Can't wait!! Looking forward to hanging out with everyone and getting some good rides in this time!! If your going then I don't wanna go!!!! Quote
lvnalolife Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 ^^^^^ Hahahaha Craig! You guys taking the lt80? I will bring my daughters so the wives can have races on Sat night! See you guys out there! Quote
vegas style Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 hoping to make it out friday night or saturday morning depends on how late i work Quote
Eliminator Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 Is it friday @ 12:00 Yet. Jones'n for some hot laps. Quote
barefoot bob Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 Im out!!! how for why come ogp ??????? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.