Raido stations in Las Vegas

Vegashd

What radio stations is everyone listening to? I guess this is an informal poll. I would like to see what responses we get to help with radio ads...

all the Demographics I have seen say alot of males into offroading 24-47 listen to 100.5 Jack. Believe it or not. Just curious how this matches up with what is really on the radio

for the most part all the stations suck because there is so much good music out there that just is not played. jack is ok because of the variety but it can get old sometimes. kklz went oldies but at least they mix in some newer oldies too. i like 97.1 the point because i like classic rock but i like newer stuff too. komp is cool too sometimes but i cant take that sh*t they play that wants to make you go out and kill sombody. :flipoff:

There are only 2 kinds of music worth listening to: Country & Western!

Used to be 95.5 now its 104.3 Coyote.

My son's buddy said I should be the John Deer poster guy, now whats up with that?

There are only 2 kinds of music worth listening to: Country & Western!

Used to be 95.5 now its 104.3 Coyote.

My son's buddy said I should be the John Deer poster guy, now whats up with that?

do you listen between 5-6 to Cadillac Jack?