dunefreak Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 What would you say this car weighs? Ryan was "slightly" suprised after he weighed it last night. Quote
duniemonkie Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 Four Thousand Pounds... Till my mom got out of it Quote
powerhouse Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 Four Thousand Pounds... Till my mom got out of it stop monkey/ing around , you freak !! I mean lush , I mean anna ... Quote
spooner Posted January 7, 2008 Posted January 7, 2008 its no lightweight thats for sure there is sooooooooooooooooooo much stuff in it i didnt talk with Ryan but i guess 3500lbs Quote
dunefreak Posted January 8, 2008 Author Posted January 8, 2008 This is interesting. Everyone is all over the board. We'll let it go till tomorrow and then I'll post what it weighs. Quote
Canman Posted January 8, 2008 Posted January 8, 2008 I would say it has to be at least 3200lbs but I would have to say even a bit more than that unless you used some real thin gaged steel tube which probably would not be a smart thing to do nor could I see you doing that. Just the Dune buggy engine itself has to weigh about 450 to 500 pounds Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.