Nevada offroad Buggy guy wants to fight me!

I cant believe how people act. I returned the 3 $3 dollar washers. Ihad both my kids with me, 5 yr girl and 2 yr old boy. My boy was having "issues" so I was holding him(thi is relavent later).

The older gentlmen was helping someone, a younger women just finished helping someone so I stepped up, and said, I d like to return these......she politely complide with my request, took maybe 30 seconds. The guy that I had problems with yesterday was next to her at the counter. He had just walked up as I was finishing. I said, excuse me, he said "dont start with me" I said, "you know I thought about what you said and I have an answer to your question" He said "dont start wwith me" I said "no, my is, how much do I HAVE TO PUT WITH?" He said "take your sheilds and go" (by now I m close to the door, he can see I m going , so I dont know why the static, he was already getting what he wanted) but, as Im exiting the door, I realize how he meant the "shields " comment, and I poke my head back in and say...." no really, think about it, people like me pay your rent, for your car, your food" I turn to leave, in the door way still holding my 2 yr old boy.

HE SAYS, something about DENTAL COVERAGE AS IM LEAVING!" And is saying something about that I need it (i thnk) and that he is ready anytime) This is not exact, as I was exiting the building, with in 1 or 2 feet of the door.

I go back to my truck, I put my kids inside, and I m FLOORED at what the guy said, he wants to fight.....

So now Im pretty upset, I realize the guy is talking baout fighting, and I cant believe it, I cant BELIEVE he did this with the older gentlmen and the women virtually right next to him. I shouldnt assume, but I have thought in the past that the older gentlemen was the owner...maybe he is not, I have no real reason to think that. I would fire someone on the spot and kick them out for such and action, physically threaten a customer........? What is the world comming to.

Anyways, I put my kids in my truck, and being fired up, I go back to the door, and say" Ill be back next week" HThe says...."anytime, anytime".......and in a way this confirms might disbelief about him actually wanting to fight.

So what are the odds?? He was about my age..30's, about 5 10 maybe and pretty chubby, probably 225-245. Im 6'5 and only 200 lbs. I used to be bigger, when I wrestled and played football long ago. But now Im an amature triathlete, that does the summer utah games, and silvermann and a few other tris around the southwest. So needless to say, at least I have endurance....LOL

To resolve it professionally call the store and ask to speak to the owner see what he feels about this guys actions. Maybe he does'nt even know what's going on . Which in fact could be giving him a bad reputation in the community and he does'nt even know why :beer_bang:

What an A$$ Hat!! I am in customer service and want to punch people in their face daily :beer_bang: but I always kill them with kindness, then talk sh#t about them. I would never treat a customer like that. Tell him not to Eff with a member of the DDR Crew Fool!!! :flatbiller:

don't let a set of 3 dollar washers, and some azzhat's poor professional attitude and inability to comprehend customer service escalate to violence

think about it..you have kids....you are, in essence, their teacher....what would you be teaching them? every time someone talks ish to you its time to throw down?

that azzhat isnt even worth your time or effort, so dont waste them. a simple phone call to the owner, or even an email or anonymous letter in the mail will speak volumes.

dont stupe to azzhat level

Dont worry, I wouldnt, I was joking on the odds....I have no want or need to even see the guy again. I may very well go and try to talk to the owner, just to see his position. I also wouldnt be all that surprised if he already knows, or one of his friends inform him of this discussion even. The internet makes the world a small place.

Lets see, the adult thing to do.....

better business bureua.

Fire marshall

property owner

city traffic to see if revising there entry exit is in order.

business licensing

oh and the irs esspecially since its well documented that the receved cash on the calif of hyway stickers that they probably didnt claim.....

Ofcourse thats just for starters.

don't let a set of 3 dollar washers, and some azzhat's poor professional attitude and inability to comprehend customer service escalate to violence

think about it..you have kids....you are, in essence, their teacher....what would you be teaching them? every time someone talks ish to you its time to throw down?

that azzhat isnt even worth your time or effort, so dont waste them. a simple phone call to the owner, or even an email or anonymous letter in the mail will speak volumes.

dont stupe to azzhat level

Well said :beer_bang: :drinkbeer:

From what I understood the older guy is the owner and the SHORT, STALKY, CHUBBY ,LOUD MOUTH,SQUISHY FACE RETARD, Is his nephew! That is just waht I heaRD....GIVE THE SQUISHY FACED RETARD ONE OF THESE NUMBERS :drinkbeer:

then i guess calling the owner would do no good they both like to run there buss that way! :beer_bang:

From what I understood the older guy is the owner and the SHORT, STALKY, CHUBBY ,LOUD MOUTH,SQUISHY FACE RETARD, Is his nephew! That is just waht I heaRD....GIVE THE SQUISHY FACED RETARD ONE OF THESE NUMBERS :beat:

thats definately some funny shiat right there, dont care who ya are. :slap::lol::lol::lol:

But 1320, definately dont let the looser get the best of you. He definately isnt worth it. Hell he is probably one of those guys who would call the cops and cause big trouble by the sounds of him. I would definately call the owner, just to see what he has to say. The customer service is definately unexceptable. Kinda funny that he was the one talking smack as you were holding your son. :MBdance:

Dont worry, I wouldnt, I was joking on the odds....I have no want or need to even see the guy again. I may very well go and try to talk to the owner, just to see his position. I also wouldnt be all that surprised if he already knows, or one of his friends inform him of this discussion even. The internet makes the world a small place.

:beat: And word of mouth is the BEST advertising!! I have no need to bless them with my presence ($$), howEVER, after reading this, I would never step foot in that establishment nor would I recommend it to anyone I know (and like!) Already had that mindset after hearing about them jacking people for an extra $5 per Dumont pass. Not good business sense. :MBdance:

Not to mention that the owner or the guy you have issues with might be armed.

Ever heard an Armed Society is a Polite Society? The way they treat customers they might consider holding people up at gun point because sooner or later everybody including myself will get tired of getting robbed when we walk through the door.

Eli

I dont see people like that being armed legally. They tend to not have the pathience or forethought to take education on arms training. Im pretty calm, but Im also a ccw holding member of society.

No reason to go back....ever. I d suspect periodically people will search the name and come across discussions like this one, and see other peoples opinions, and then form there own. Time will solve this little problem for everyone.

Thats definatley a tough spot!!! But just think about it, just go in and provoke him to hit you and bam you either own the business or at least get a big fat check.

Thats definatley stupid on their part! Cause thats easy money. what would happen if you hit some guy at your place of employment or business? 1- youd be fired and 2- the company you worked for would be out alot of money for compensation for physical harm, emotional pain and suffering.

I think id go back! HA! HA! :ban-split:

Edited by rednekoki

I'd have to go in and ask for some $3.00 washers, or any other part. I'm sure from the description I could figure out which one he was. After setting the washers on the counter I'd have to tell him never mind I don't buy things from SQUISHY FACED TARDS that are mean to customers, turn around and walk out. Or maybe let him ring everything up then tell him oops I forgot my money and walk out.

It would be funny if a whole lot of people did that, maybe the owner would get the hint?