PRESIDENTS DAY 2008 !

Warrior07

WOW, sounds like SOMEBODY needs to invest in a bottle of gin then! :flipoff: :jester2: :headbang1::headbang1: Sorry, I couldn't sit in one spot for too long. I had Dumont ADD. :flipoff::headbang1: And sorry I didn't wanna bring gin, tonic, 7up, ice, cups, etc to comp. beer was just easier. Jeez! As for not hanging Sat night I already appologized for that! :wedgie:

I'm not hanging out with you anymore. You're mean! :flipoff: :poke: :isbb::isbb:

:dunno: i didnt name any names but as i recall the phone call on friday sombody said i got a ton of gin no worries. and being as i was running late i kind of depended on somebody but i will keep a bottle in my hauler for the add moments or just because its my turn most likely :lol: and if somebody could haave waited i would have handled the ice, cups , tonic 7up and so on :pissed:

but sombodie couldnt sit still . :MBdance:

no need for apoligies for sat night we had fun without you but we mised ya no big deal :flipoff::beat:

were not mean have a coke and a smile and shut the fk up !!! :idiot::beat::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

next time we do hang out ill bring the gin so when you have an add moment and dissapear out into the desert screaming when you come back youll have gin tonic and cups :fro_smokin:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

presidents day was great for me and my camp! we were right next to the rock hill on the north side. if you were anywhere near us and we pissed you off, i appologize. and for the person who asked about the explosion on saturday night, that was an idiot from my camp that put a 5 gallon gas can full of gas in our fire. it almost took out my quad and truck at the same time. i was extremely pissed at the time, but then passed out after a few too many jagerbombs and soco shots :headbang1:

so that was you guys... :headbang1: lol we were right there on the other side of the hill... sounded LOUD! :isbb:

I was looking right at it when it went off, and I was no where near the rock pile. The damn thing echoed like a cannon, and was definately not a 5 gallon gas can. It was something possibly wrapped in rubber. :headbang1:

Dunes were a bit choppy but nothing that 70 to 80 mph didnt smooth out

ran into Danny at banshee and was able to talk to him for a bit (your bikes ran great)

gearing is a funny thing ... it can dictate how fast you really go

Good seeing and racing with you Capt. Your bike was running great too! Take some weight off of that pig, and it will be a SERIOUS contender!

Til next time :blink:

Good seeing and racing with you Capt. Your bike was running great too! Take some weight off of that pig, and it will be a SERIOUS contender!

Til next time :booty:

:slap::dope:

Between you and Bob I'll never have money shhh.. He wants him to make the rail faster and you want him to make the bike faster :blink::blink:

I was looking right at it when it went off, and I was no where near the rock pile. The damn thing echoed like a cannon, and was definately not a 5 gallon gas can. It was something possibly wrapped in rubber. :blink:

oh?

well i know that the gas can made a big bang too on saturday night. its hard to keep track of time when at the dunes...

so what made the really big explosion?

First trip to Dumont for me, I had a blast. We arrived Friday evening and pulled out Monday afternoon. Some pix:

First dune trip for the new build, airing it out near the North Pole...

post-2643-1203536437_thumb.jpg

Our group at the North Pole...

post-2643-1203536569_thumb.jpg

My friend Tom wheelying up Comp... engine locked up later in the weekend. :blink:

post-2643-1203536641_thumb.jpg

Matt and Brian catchin' some air...

post-2643-1203536704_thumb.jpg

Think it can make Comp??? :D

post-2643-1203536912_thumb.jpg

Damn jackrabbits!

post-2643-1203536953_thumb.jpg

My daughter liked it too

post-2643-1203537061_thumb.jpg

My wife... not so much. That's her quad on the strap... :blink:

post-2643-1203537136_thumb.jpg

Ok I think I can do this LOL...

It was great meeting all the new faces and seeing the ones I know :ninja:

all in all great weekend

Tina with no sleep=grumpy (biatch) :D

finding wood is alot of fun and can be dangerous lol

long buggy rides cause sickness that need pills :chug:

David sure can bar-b-q steak

everyone is now scared of the bananas :mischevious: (besides paul and amanda)

Jello shots with redline energy drink are like eating candy (can't get enough)

:blury: To those of you who forgot that they where eating carne asada at my camp 5lbs of meat in the trash :lol:

I needed more jager then I thought and next time I'm making a freezer full of jello shots :D (who needs food :D )

Caleb only rolled his quad once :D (I didn't get to see it cause I don't watch my kids :headbang1::blink: j/k)

Next time Amanda I'll try to ride more ( I was super tired :dope: )

Ok heres a few pics.

post-2759-1203542121_thumb.jpg

post-2759-1203542164_thumb.jpg

post-2759-1203542216_thumb.jpg

post-2759-1203542287_thumb.jpg

post-2759-1203542331_thumb.jpg

Oh chit she just got ran over by her quad LOL.

post-2759-1203542404_thumb.jpg

post-2759-1203542522_thumb.jpg

everyone is now scared of the bananas :ninja: (besides paul and amanda)

Jello shots with redline energy drink are like eating candy (can't get enough)

:dope: To those of you who forgot that they where eating carne asada at my camp 5lbs of meat in the trash :shake:

Caleb only rolled his quad once :D (I didn't get to see it cause I don't watch my kids :blury::shake: j/k)

Next time Amanda I'll try to ride more ( I was super tired :blink: )

<<< Not skeered of :headbang1: ... :D I am skeered if we get the red snappers right... :blink:

Yes Jello shots were nummy num... :shake:

:lol: back at you for thinkin we're gonna remember what was discussed over a night of drinking... :mischevious: But throwing away 5 lbs of awesome carne asada does suck, I'll make it up to ya guys...

:chug: you don't watch your kids, and I don't watch them beat me up Banshee... :shake:

We'll ride more next time. We have to make drinking night the night AFTER we go ride, not before (damn didn't I say we were supposed to remember that in the pre-prez day thread?) ;):blink:

oh?

well i know that the gas can made a big bang too on saturday night. its hard to keep track of time when at the dunes...

so what made the really big explosion?

The big bomb was 4 big ballons filled with Oxygen and Acetylene. We camped next to the people and went over and asked WTF. It was preety cool though.

:laughing:

First trip to Dumont for me, I had a blast. We arrived Friday evening and pulled out Monday afternoon. Some pix:

First dune trip for the new build, airing it out near the North Pole...

post-2643-1203536437_thumb.jpg

Our group at the North Pole...

post-2643-1203536569_thumb.jpg

My friend Tom wheelying up Comp... engine locked up later in the weekend. :dope:

post-2643-1203536641_thumb.jpg

Matt and Brian catchin' some air...

post-2643-1203536704_thumb.jpg

Think it can make Comp??? :D

post-2643-1203536912_thumb.jpg

Damn jackrabbits!

post-2643-1203536953_thumb.jpg

My daughter liked it too

post-2643-1203537061_thumb.jpg

My wife... not so much. That's her quad on the strap... :cry:

post-2643-1203537136_thumb.jpg

but u didnt show after ur jump

how does ur back end come up when the motors in the back?? u got some good air too

good runnin buggy

but MAN i was soo close to gettin in the pic

my white bike is right on the other side of my dads ricochet buggy with the purple flames and u cant really see barney on the front but that was my childhood stuffed animal

that dude in the yellow buggy

thats my boss...keeps me workin

Edited by motoxman30

:no_no: :dope:

Between you and Bob I'll never have money shhh.. He wants him to make the rail faster and you want him to make the bike faster :dope::cry:

Sorry! didnt realize is was a sensitive subject :laughing::D

Nevermind Capt keep it heavy, that way ill always be faster :lol: