dunefreak Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 I should be there sometime Thursday evening. How bout everyone else? Quote
Randog Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 I should be there sometime Thursday evening. How bout everyone else? I should be there tonight, but It looks like Friday night for us. Better than 'not at all' though, Sooooo Don't tear up all the dunes too soon, K. Save some for me. See ya then mang. Quote
vegas style Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 (edited) im shooting for thursday evening Edited March 12, 2008 by vegas style Quote
indasand Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 Were leaving Friday as soon as the wife gets off work, Should be rolling in 9ish Quote
mineurbiz Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 Next year You guys need a trailer for day trips!!! I hope to be there before reg on Saturday morning. Quote
Danielle Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 You guys need a trailer for day trips!!! I hope to be there before reg on Saturday morning. Thanks for rubbing it in Quote
Dunelover Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 Almost time Hope to get there before dark. Quote
fmflover Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 We'll be rolling in late Friday night, if PP gets off early hopefully make it there before 11, but if not we won't be out till around one. Quote
high octane junkie Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 saturday morning @ roughly 8. heh. Quote
lvnalolife Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 I unfortunately wont make it out this year. I will have to be there in spirit. Some financial crisis at hand so we need to miss this one. See you all next time though. Quote
dinicolady Posted March 12, 2008 Posted March 12, 2008 Next year Awwwww, I sawry! Fri....before noon. ^^^^^^^^DITTO^^^^^^^ Stop in Pahrump for breakfast, be at the 'D' before lunchtime! Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 Well I was hoping to come out friday night and stay with friends coming out, but they are unable to make it now. Sooooooooooooooooooooo looks like ill be getting up at the buttcrack of dawn to be out there by 7:30 to set up the registration booth!! Just goin to have to day trip it out in the burb. Wont even be able to make it to the meet n greet! Sucksssssssssssssssssss Man is that dedication to the dunes or what?? Quote
dunefreak Posted March 13, 2008 Author Posted March 13, 2008 Thirsty Thursday....... Sweet me too! Me and Steveo should be roling together and leaving town sometime probably about 7 ish. Joe Duner might make it out around teh same time. Good to hear someone else in our camp is gonna be there to drink beer with. (OGP and Don aren't going ) ummm sleep in the burb.. DUHHHH!! I was gonna say the same exact thing. LOTS of room in that thing. Hell....Anna and I used to sleep in our Tahoe for about 2 seasons before we even bought a hauler. Was plenty comfy. Quote
vegas style Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 im off tomorrow so i will be headed out early afternoon..... Quote
Kitcat Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 Sometmime Friday night - could be really late, but that's okay! We don't have to get there at the crack of dawn on Saturday - thanks to our friend Joe! Hey Joe! We'll be rolling with our bottle of Jack! Quote
painterjoe Posted March 13, 2008 Posted March 13, 2008 Should be rollin in around Friday nightish . See ya' all there. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.