the official ddr summer night drags

quad~dizzle

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess I'll have to bring out more gas. I'm sure Bob and I will ride with you, but go slow, us old fat guys can't ride that fast. :whoop:

Hell yeah. Let's roll mofo! :banghead:

I am glad that I could bring a little joy into your life. :rhino:

I guess when I said it- it had no effect on him. :pics::idea: I bring no joy at all to high octane junkie when I choose not to get wasted at the dunes. Only you do. :pile:

Regardless...I'm looking forward to some sand this saturday. :censored:

You guys should just leave your bikes at home if you plan on bringing all that crap. Aren't we going out to RIDE? :banghead::censored:

Aint got no ride this weekend... Motor of the 2 wheeler is sitting on the floor samurai never got the adapters it needed... a couple more weeks man is the excuse i got... so all i got is the good company and the booze lol

You guys should just leave your bikes at home if you plan on bringing all that crap. Aren't we going out to RIDE? :think::blink:

Ooo Ooo! I am I am! I think I'll throw in my quad and get in some evening and maybe morning practice!! :whoop:

I am bringing out a case too! Case of water!! :D

Anyone bringing the pool??? :swim: :DDRrocks:

Aint got no ride this weekend... Motor of the 2 wheeler is sitting on the floor samurai never got the adapters it needed... a couple more weeks man is the excuse i got... so all i got is the good company and the booze lol

Dude, I TOLD you I could bring the Raptor if you wanted to ride it if you had no ride.

:?: dumont is about riding ? :think: :peeps: :beerbong:

:D

:DDRrocks: I understand wanting to party and all out in the sandbox, but this is no full weekend. Hell...it's barely one night. We don't have that much time to ride, especially if people plan on getting chitty. :beerbong: :blink: Just bring a few beers and call it good.

I can bring my two wheeler fer ya so you can have a morning ride?