New Baby

sand chick

Tis the season it seems to be for many a DDR member to get a new car!

It was like a DDR car show last night at the party!

:drinkbeer::laughing::laughing::shocked: :argue: :argue: :argue:

Sooo.............here's mine! :D

Spent the entire day at the dealership :clap::clap:

But the end results were AWESOME! :D

I had an excellent experience, the salesman was awesome, and would have been even if he wasn't able to get me into a new vehicle, he wasn't pushy or overbearing, and he really really worked HARD to get me what I wanted. :lol::mob:

I totally went in thinking #1 NEVER going to happen, I was upsidown in the Heep by about $6,000.00 :beer_bang: I owed over $9,000.00 on a 98 Jeep Wrangler with over 122,000 miles on it! #2. credit not too great :think: #3. payment I was sure if I could do it would be wayyy toooo much! :blah: #4. They would want an OBSEEEN amount of money down! :bs:

Everything I went in thinking didn't happen! I got what I wanted out of the Heep, payment was slightly higher then I wanted, low down payment, and the rebates on the new vehicle ate up most of the negative equity in the Heep. The dealership even ate over $600.00 of the difference :beer_bang: :drinkbeer:

Sooo anywho...........

HERE SHE IS!!

No its NOT GREEN they didn't come in that color, so this was the next best thing to a Jodi color! :D

MY FIRST ON MY OWN VEHICLE! :dunno: so I think I am even more excited!!

2008 Chevy HHR!

This baby starts by remote! :clap:

Has plenty of room, seats fold all the way down for plenty of storage, comfy to drive, has plenty of zip, gas milage is between 28 and 33 (I drive over 100 miles per day for work sometimes UGG!) satillete capability, has the plug for my MP3 :D or Ipod, tinted windows!

post-2396-1213555251_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1213555302_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1213555333_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1213555374_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1213555419_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1213555452_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1213555477_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1213555502_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Especially Randog!! ;):beercheers::laughing:

As for Craig.................................. :beercheers::lol: I want to know if you guys are going to wear matching pink polo's with purple sweaters tied over the shoulder's??? THAT's the ONLY way I will let you cruise the Homo[mma] Hot [tie] Ride! :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:

Thanks everyone!

Especially Randog!! ;):beercheers::laughing:

As for Craig.................................. :beercheers::lol: I want to know if you guys are going to wear matching pink polo's with purple sweaters tied over the shoulder's??? THAT's the ONLY way I will let you cruise the Homo[mma] Hot [tie] Ride! :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:

That would be HOT !! :beercheers:

:beercheers:

:beercheers:

Thanks everyone!

Especially Randog!! ;):beercheers::lol:

As for Craig.................................. :beercheers::beercheers: I want to know if you guys are going to wear matching pink polo's with purple sweaters tied over the shoulder's??? THAT's the ONLY way I will let you cruise the Homo[mma] Hot [tie] Ride! :beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:

:beercheers: I knew you'd get a kick outa that. :D

:laughing:

See, Just show a lil clevage and the saleman bends over backwards for you! Nice car too. I look into getting one of those for the wife about a year ago but we haul too much stuff in the expedition.

See, Just show a lil clevage and the saleman bends over backwards for you! Nice car too. I look into getting one of those for the wife about a year ago but we haul too much stuff in the expedition.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It funny that you should say that! The outfit I am wearing in the first pic wasn't what I wore to the dealer! The one I wore to the dealer was wayyyyyy better then that! When I came down stairs Mike was like damn :whoop: your just going to look at cars! Yeah with my stratigically picked out shirt!! ;):lol:

The seats fold completely down FLAT I will be able to haul all kinds of stuff in it!! :beer_bang: :censored:

Congrats on the HOMO HOT ROD!!!! Sorry, you know thats gonna stick!!!! Don't forget Mike and I are going "Cruising" in that bad boy!!!!! :freakin_nuts:

Hell Yea. We gotta go cruise the HOMO HOT ROD. That thing would be like vigina repelent. I am sure the woman would have no worries that night.

Thank you everyone!!

Tiff if the boyz take the Homo Hot Rod out cruising the strip, we'll take Mike's truck and cruise the strip! :censored::flipoff:

WHOO HOOO I didn't know I bought a transformer :censored: !! A friend of mine sent this to me! Thought it was funny enough to share, but thats just me!! :freakin_nuts: :thumb::blink:

hhr-transformer.jpg