How far was that one felt?

rushjunkie

It was a 5.6 in Chino Hills.

We were rockin' here in Rancho Cucamonga. :beercheers:

I was standing at a CNC machine and it felt like the concrete dropped like 6 inches under my feet. :blah:

Knarley feeling to say the least! :blah:

I guess Barstow had one yesterday or this morning or something.

Edited by Randog

Maybe the phones are going to start ring for plumbing repairs :blah:

lol...Maybe at the yoshi plant and they can give you free stuff too...Don't for get about your favorite fat , ltr riding friend in Vegas!!!!! :beercheers:

Guest Crasher

Didn't feel a thing here in Vegas. Dang!! That's one of the things I miss about living in Cali..... (the SMALL earthquakes that is....) Grew up with them!! Nothing like a little shake now and then... :blah::beercheers:

A 5.8 is little scary actually. Hope there were no injuries or extensive damage. Haven't seen anything on the news indicating so yet.... :blah:

lol...Maybe at the yoshi plant and they can give you free stuff too...Don't for get about your favorite fat , ltr riding friend in Vegas!!!!! :blah:

[/

quote] Craig i dont know about fatt!!!!!! :lol:I would just say big guy. But ya if I can get more free stuff. Should start a DDR auctoin too pay my bills :beercheers:

Edited by ltr450

Guest Crasher

I was on my way back from San Diego and didnt feel a damn thing. I even missed the 3.8 aftershock about 30 mins ago.

Stupid earthquake! cant wait till I can get somewhere to feel it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA> :blah::blah:

See!!! I knew I wasn't the only one who likes a little earthquake now and then!! :beercheers::blah::yiah:

the high rise i`m building in san diego was swaying a little.of coarse some of my guys tried to use that as excuse to go home early.I was in the damn man lift coming down 37th floor & i thought it was feeling a little more shaky than normal.i missed a good old shaker,it has been awhile.hope everyone is alright and no major damage.

Ahhh... earthquakes! I forgot all about them - the good old days in California. I did feel an earthquake when I was in Reno a few months ago. I was in a high rise, too! :ah: