cobra46 Posted December 29, 2014 Posted December 29, 2014 I would give it an A. 25 mph was no problem this morning. Quote
fastony Posted December 29, 2014 Posted December 29, 2014 I can't do 25mph. I have to go less. My Damn trailer lights are perfectly align with my truck rear tires . It kicks up rocks and breaks the lens every time I do 25mph...I tried covering them up with sponge/foam and duct tape but I forget to take them off on the way home. .. so I just do 24mph...it seems to work. Quote
sand chick Posted January 23, 2015 Posted January 23, 2015 I would give it a D+ before and after MLK weekend... and getting charged for MLK being a holiday! That should have been a smooth road! 1 Quote
fastony Posted January 24, 2015 Posted January 24, 2015 I agree. Goin thru the wash board gave me a headache. ..if they ever pave that entry I will be doin 65mph. Quote
dunefreak Posted January 24, 2015 Author Posted January 24, 2015 Well you'll never do 65 then. 1 Quote
fastony Posted January 24, 2015 Posted January 24, 2015 Hahahajaj. Im sticking to 24mph. It was nice this morning I went for the day really nice and smooth wasn't too bad until the wind picked up about 15 20 miles an hour then loaded up got back to Vegas around 2 p.m. Quote
HappyHour Posted February 20, 2015 Posted February 20, 2015 I've been going to Dumont since October 1999 and this past weekend that road was in the best condition I've ever seen it in!!! Awesome job guys!!! 1 Quote
TIFFNAUB Posted February 20, 2015 Posted February 20, 2015 I've got got say it was in pretty good shape Quote
BearsZX72 Posted October 20, 2015 Posted October 20, 2015 I don't have FB. My wife just sent me this picture of the river crossing... Does not look good for anyone going this weekend. 1 Quote
sand chick Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Dang, BLM better get out there and get busy! 1 Quote
DunaticSuzyQ Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Some one said there is a 5' sinkhole in the center that "ate" a truck . . . can somebody keep us updated?! Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Oh man...well I was going Saturday for the day for some testing. Maybe I'll just park at the little dunes. Hope BLM steps up. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk Quote
sand chick Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Some one said there is a 5' sinkhole in the center that "ate" a truck . . . can somebody keep us updated?! We have the video on our facebook group Southern Nevada SxS Addicts from one of the members, who is the actual driver of the truck. https://www.facebook.com/groups/SNSXSA/ Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 Ahhhhhh no facebook. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk Quote
BearsZX72 Posted October 21, 2015 Posted October 21, 2015 We have the video on our facebook group Southern Nevada SxS Addicts from one of the members, who is the actual driver of the truck. https://www.facebook.com/groups/SNSXSA/ No facebook either. Can you post the video here? Quote
Svengoolie Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 When the water is running like that, how long does it usually take for it to subside? Quote
ynot Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 Got this from BLM today"FYI - The Barstow Field Office is currently mobilizing equipment and rock to repair storm damage to the Dumont Dunes Access Road. There are some people that are at the Dunes and stranded....unable to leave the area due to the condition of the road. Expect to have a corrective action in place early this evening." 3 Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 Thank you sir for the update, appreciate it. Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk Quote
Atomicbaum350 Posted October 22, 2015 Posted October 22, 2015 (edited) Thanks Edited October 22, 2015 by Atomicbaum350 Quote
dunefreak Posted October 22, 2015 Author Posted October 22, 2015 No facebook either. Can you post the video here? You can always find our FB & Instagram updates on the Social Media tab up top. All updates get posted to that page. http://www.dumontduneriders.com/index.php/social_media Quote
dunefreak Posted October 22, 2015 Author Posted October 22, 2015 Road is all fixed up and open. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.