awaiting a signature

RAGDOLL MX

well its been in the works for a while, i have been on the volunteer list for afganistan. It looks as by wednesday or friday of next week ill have my wish. I should be getting my orders soon, and were talking about 2 weeks, and i leave within the next 2 weeks after that. I didnt want to say anything untill i got orders in my hand. but since i have a critical MOS (military police) and i have a Top Secret Clearance, its just a matter of time. Iam just waiting on my Battalion Commanders signature on my packet.

Its something that i want to do, and i should be back in about 18 months after i leave. There is a MP Unit that is in need of a SSG with my clearance, so that means there should be some good stuff going on. I know that the unit that iam going to also needs weapons instructors, and i happen to be one. so maybe i wont always be out on the front line area, but i would mind kicking in some doors here and there. Here are some pics from the last training session i taught.

Cole

boobie traps that i set up

post-693-1224129611_thumb.jpg

post-693-1224129653_thumb.jpg

room clearing

post-693-1224129638_thumb.jpg

post-693-1224129696_thumb.jpg

post-693-1224129719_thumb.jpg

post-693-1224129742_thumb.jpg

post-693-1224129759_thumb.jpg

post-693-1224129784_thumb.jpg

range time

post-693-1224129842_thumb.jpg

post-693-1224129921_thumb.jpg

Edited by RAGDOLL MX

Right on Cole. I bet you're full of anxiety. :banghead:

Best of luck to ya. Keep us posted of if and when you leave. We'll make sure to see you off correctly...the DDR way. :lol::blink: :angry2:

Have fun and kick some towel azz. :dope:

just dont shoot any click click daves...he' the good guy....fuggin white azz click click :dayum:

Thanks for your service to our country that allows us to do the things we do. :beerpint::ynot:

i seriously appreciate it

thatnk you for your support...all of you..

pete wouldnt expect anything less than a proper send off from DDR..ill need swad and stickers for over there.... :beerpint:

steve, if i could get the papers signed sooner i would...belive me...i need to go blow some sh*t up!

and yes i should be able to post up some pictures from over there, they have all the accomodations to do that for the soldiers. and ill deffinatley look foward to some packages of DDR debauchery as well!

mike, ill come over on sat we throw down a couple of beers!

cheese...i dont know what to say...:ynot: you a strange ma facka...even weirder than I... :dope:

iam going to the unit today to see about getting those papers signed

WTF!!!! Now i have to get a new Best Man :blink::beerpint:

A. I should have told nobody on DDR that you were my best man beceause who knows the :poop: i am going to catch for that one :ynot:

and

B. If i have to loose my best man at least it is to go fight for our country not because he ran off with the :dope: midget stripper (yes they make those)

WTF!!!! Now i have to get a new Best Man :banghead::beerpint:

A. I should have told nobody on DDR that you were my best man beceause who knows the :poop: i am going to catch for that one :ynot:

and

B. If i have to loose my best man at least it is to go fight for our country not because he ran off with the :dope: midget stripper (yes they make those)

LOL I'll stand in for ya Brett! :blink::lol:

If you have to stay long then expected............ummmmm.............Can I have the Mog, just till you get back. I won't fix the eyes or anything.

< < < < < Give um alittle of that.

God Bless and be safe. And What a old Vietnam Vet friend of mine always says.

"Kill um all, Let God sort um"

:beerpint:

Edited by desertskyz

this is far from a done deal. With the way things work in the military this is going to take longer than you think cole. If anybody has ever been in the military they know the changes that happen by the minute. So until you have orders in hand cole, we are still stuck with you brutha!!!!! If you do get to go, Im sending a shiat load of OGP stickers with ya. I wanna see a OGP decal on a friggin mortar round before it gets sent down range. Take this you MUTHATOWELHEADBITCHEZZZ!!!!!

this is far from a done deal. With the way things work in the military this is going to take longer than you think cole. If anybody has ever been in the military they know the changes that happen by the minute. So until you have orders in hand cole, we are still stuck with you brutha!!!!! If you do get to go, Im sending a shiat load of OGP stickers with ya. I wanna see a OGP decal on a friggin mortar round before it gets sent down range. Take this you MUTHATOWELHEADBITCHEZZZ!!!!!

lol...you got it...i would make it a point to do that!

ill rock the OGP stickers and DDR Stickers on some serious artillery rounds!