Danger! Stay Away From Dumont! Someone Please Help Us!

SandBlasted

Stay Away from dumont!

We arrived last night to a weird fog laying low over the whole area. No lights from any camps were on. We saw in the distance some people mulling arouind, with no apparent direction.

I went to ask one what was going on he was eating a human arm and then attacted us. We barly escaped. We came across a ranger who was one of us. We are now held up on the far south side, as the exit from dumont is blocked by a wrecked rig.

The ranger has been telling us about the strange things that have been going on. In the big bowl, anyone who ventures inside never makes it back out. There is a sicky substance that covers the sand towards the center, he stated it is like a huge web.

Then there is the strange pulsating green glow coming from comp. The Rangers that were sent to investagate this before everything else started have never returned.

Please send help! We are almost out of ammunition as a few of the undead have found our position.

You guys hitting the mushrooms last night?????

How did you know we had mushrooms? We brought them for the salad and they were running around on the floor like roaches and they have razor sharp teeth. We are not eating anything... The ham in the fridge chewed off 2 of my sons fingers.

Nothing is as it appears!

Sit tight I'll send reinforcements and extra ammo!!!!!!!!!! Remember shoot them in the head!!!!!!! Are they craving brains?!?!?!?!? My wife is mounting a .50 belt fed machine gun on the top of the rhino right :crackhead::dunno::crackhead::usa: now!! Dont let them smell your brains!!!!!!

Sit tight I'll send reinforcements and extra ammo!!!!!!!!!! Remember shoot them in the head!!!!!!! Are they craving brains?!?!?!?!? My wife is mounting a .50 belt fed machine gun on the top of the rhino right :crackhead::dunno::crackhead::usa: now!! Dont let them smell your brains!!!!!!

Hurry! There is a 200 foot spider in the large bowl. It just grabbed a RV and pulled it back into the hole. I bet your wife is just itching for a little trigger time on the 50!

Things are heating up around here, I think it's feeding time. God help us all!

Hurry! There is a 200 foot spider in the large bowl. It just grabbed a RV and pulled it back into the hole. I bet your wife is just itching for a little trigger time on the 50!

Things are heating up around here, I think it's feeding time. God help us all!

AWESOME ! Resident Evil: Dumont. Hold tight. Umbrella Corp. will not take our dunes ! Reinforcements are on their way !

AWESOME ! Resident Evil: Dumont. Hold tight. Umbrella Corp. will not take our dunes ! Reinforcements are on their way !

this is an OG post I gots to says. Whatch them withches. I mean witcheyes you know those creapy things you can fly over.