desertskyz

I am paying 475.22 every 6 months with State Farm

Liability, Bodily Injury 100,000/300,000

Property Damage 50,000

100 deductible Comp.

500 deductible collision

Emerg. Road Service

Uninsured Motor Vehicle Body Injury 25,000/50,000

Is it worth changing to another company like Geico. They want only 275.10 every 6 months.

Is it had to get service from these other dealers?

:grin: what I should do.

Guest Crasher

i pay... 1698ish every 6 months for 3 vehicle's full coverage (that includes the samurai) the dirtbike and a couple personal policy's. im with state farm?

WOW. What the heck are you insuring Nick??? :grin: Shouldn't you get a multi-vehicle discount or something? That's kinda steep. Does that payment include your homeowners policy too? I assume that is for everything if it's that much? :driver:

Property Damage 50,000

100 deductible Comp.

500 deductible collision

Emerg. Road Service

Is it worth changing to another company like Geico. They want only 275.10 every 6 months.

:dunno: what I should do.

Dang here in cali you can't even get liability for $50.00 a month. I pay $2400.00 per year for 3 vechicles. this is 100/300 with 25K med and Uninsured motorist which you must have because every other car is an illeagle driver. :MBdance: :?: I have a perfect record too.. Now I am probaly going to get a speeding ticket on the way home. :lol:

Dang here in cali you can't even get liability for $50.00 a month. I pay $2400.00 per year for 3 vechicles. this is 100/300 with 25K med and Uninsured motorist which you must have because every other car is an illeagle driver. :idea: :?: I have a perfect record too.. Now I am probaly going to get a speeding ticket on the way home. :MBdance:

State Farm :dunno: I was with State Farm and had a good driving record. The agent was a personal friend of mine. He called me one day and asked . Do you drag race? Was that you in the paper. I said yes and why. He said he say my name in the paper when I won Stock Eliminator on Labor Day in 1967 at Polar Dragway at Palmer Alaska. I lived in Alaska then. He told me that he couldn't insure me any more because all drag racers are a bad risK. He cancelled my policy!!!!! :loser: :rant_on: :lol:

Been with Farmers ever since. Am thinking about looking around since they are going up all the time!!!!! :broke:

WOW. What the heck are you insuring Nick??? :lol: Shouldn't you get a multi-vehicle discount or something? That's kinda steep. Does that payment include your homeowners policy too? I assume that is for everything if it's that much? :MBdance:

its 280ish a month 280x6 comes out to bout that number.

samurai - full coverage almost a 100 a month in its own

armada - full coverage

altima - full coverage

dirtbike - covered

and 2 personal policy's

home owners is only like 500 a year and comes out of our mortgage and is payed by our lender. now that i see it written down im kinda like holy crap.. lol i might look into a diffrent company just to see.

2002 GMC Crew 4x4

2006 Honda S2000

1996 Buick Regal

2006 Toyota pre-runner

2009 Corvette Z06

2002 32' Prowler Travel Trailer

$1800 per year maximum coverage/$200 ded

AAA.

Look at Geiko closely.

Heard of some monkey biz with their costs.

It may be cheaper, but the payments sometimes extend beyond the policy coverage time.

Eyes wide open.

its 280ish a month 280x6 comes out to bout that number.

samurai - full coverage almost a 100 a month in its own

armada - full coverage

altima - full coverage

dirtbike - covered

and 2 personal policy's

home owners is only like 500 a year and comes out of our mortgage and is payed by our lender. now that i see it written down im kinda like holy crap.. lol i might look into a diffrent company just to see.

That's because your just a young lad, Nick....Everyone forgets your just a puppy because you look so old!!!!! :beercheers:

wow, your guys' chit is cheap!

I'm paying $2196 every 6 months. That's about $370/ month. :flipoff: Good driving record and all, BUT we do have the maximum coverage available thru Allstate for all the vehicles...

05 Silverado Dmax

06 Sandpiper hauler

96 GMC K1500

97 Tahoe

I have separate policies for the rail and old truck. Damn, maybe I should shop around and see if I can do better now that I think about it. :lol::dunno: Allstate has been damn good to me though

From what I understand, is that your rates are not only figured by your driving record but your Zip code and your credit rating. Ever look at your credit report? Some times you'll see where your insurance company has checked your credit report, I called mine when I saw it on there. Thats what they told me. From what someone else told me when they moved from my area to the Henderson ( SW end ) theirs dropped.

Get a P.O. box in Pahrump I hear out there some trucks don't need emmissions? Insurance cheaper?

I

Get a P.O. box in Pahrump I hear out there some trucks don't need emmissions? Insurance cheaper?

My insurance through American Family with my address in Pahrump is $534 / 6 month for my 04 Silverado 2500 with 500k/1M and $500 deductible. AAA quoted me $402, think of going with them...

And with a Pahrump addy no smog required!!!

My insurance through American Family with my address in Pahrump is $534 / 6 month for my 04 Silverado 2500 with 500k/1M and $500 deductible. AAA quoted me $402, think of going with them...

And with a Pahrump addy no smog required!!!

Babies..I have a 2005 Passat turbo diesel a 2004 Dodge Ram 4x4 dually - both for $148 a month with full coverage. The semi and trlr cost me another $145 a month. There's an advantage to having a diesel and to having it in Pahrump. I have low deductibles and high coverages. Geico doesn't offer high med coverage in Nevada so I won't use them.

Phil

Property Damage 50,000

100 deductible Comp.

500 deductible collision

Emerg. Road Service

:woo_hoo: what I should do.

WOW, checked with Hartford Ins. They are the insurance for AARP. I was paying $2000 a year for full coverage from Farmers and now pay $1000 fora year with the same coverage thru Hartford. :MBdance: :no_no: :woo_hoo::grin:

Well aside from cost..... how are your companys to deal with if you have a claim? The DVD's that came with our Escalade got stolen and it has been hell dealing with Amfam....

Amfam: Do you have a receipt?

Me: It came with the SUV

Amfam: I understand it was there when you bought it but who installed it and what is it?

Me: It is a option from cadillac and CAME WITH THE ESCALADE!!!

Amfam: they don't do that

Me: I'm calling cady and I'll call you back

next day...

Amfam: Sorry sir I see they offer 2 headrest DVD players in the Escalde from the factory sorry for all the confusion.

Me: THIS CAME WITH FOUR!!!!!!!!

Alot of this frustration stems from the fact that my ins agent took pictures of the truck inside and out just to give me a quote.... effing useless!!!!

Anyways Amfam sucks if you have to deal with there writers/claim people....

Luckly I have a friend at Cady on sahara that is takijng care of my wifes truck...

:woo_hoo::woo_hoo::MBdance: :no_no: :grin::banghead: