aceisback Posted January 24, 2009 Posted January 24, 2009 Below is just one of the many leters that I've recieved concerning Johnson Valley. Takes less than a minute to sign the petition if you feel so inclined to do so. I know alot of us use JV along with Dumont, Glamis, and various other OHV areas. Let's all do what we can to keep our recreational areas open. This one may already be a lost cause but we can try. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/SaveJoh...y-SpecificPlan/ Hello Folks, As you know, AAPL supports the Partnership For Johnson Valley (PFJV) in their efforts to save one of the best OHV areas in the California desert. They have created the petition above to convince Marine officials of the sheer numbers of JV users who will be harmed by the loss of JV to OHV use. They have collected 1200 signatures in the first days of the petition and let's double that amount for them! This one is brand new and reworded from any earlier petition you may have signed, so please sign it. This will also be used in a letter generator campaign to contact congressional reps. Its very important and we are told it carries the weight of a written comment, even if you have already submitted a comment and/or signed this previously. If a page pops up asking for a donation, Ignore it, its a software issue with the free petition site. If you have not made a scoping comment, please also do so visit http://www.pfjv.org/ for information, sample letters and comment instuctions. Wayne Nosala http://www.pfjv.org/ Thanks Wayne and all who sign this, Greg Weirick www.access-advocates.com Quote
Richard Cheese Posted January 24, 2009 Posted January 24, 2009 signed and done remember peeps.... slash X is in the middle of johnson valley too Quote
RUn2it Posted January 24, 2009 Posted January 24, 2009 Signed, and these pics are from Johnson Valley. The last pic is for the Sierra Club. It's called Hercules finger Quote
ltr450rider Posted January 24, 2009 Posted January 24, 2009 Signed, and these pics are from Johnson Valley. The last pic is for the Sierra Club. It's called Hercules finger Where are those little dunes located? I wanna go check them out sometime. Quote
RUn2it Posted January 24, 2009 Posted January 24, 2009 Where are those little dunes located? I wanna go check them out sometime. Check out the web site www.godunes.com and find the link to Johnson Valley, has pics, gps points etc. Quote
Eddie Posted January 26, 2009 Posted January 26, 2009 We use this place all the time so ours has been sent thanks for helping out. Eddie Quote
dunecowboy Posted February 12, 2009 Posted February 12, 2009 We use this place all the time so ours has been sent thanks for helping out. Eddie signed once and signed again ride out there all the time Quote
Dune Dad Posted February 12, 2009 Posted February 12, 2009 Signed, and these pics are from Johnson Valley. The last pic is for the Sierra Club. It's called Hercules finger thats where we ride all the time... J/V ROCKS!! Oh Ya... Signed Quote
dinicolady Posted April 17, 2009 Posted April 17, 2009 Do signatures from non-California residents count Vic?!? :shoot: :blonde: Quote
sand chick Posted April 18, 2009 Posted April 18, 2009 Signed...I used to ride there all the time!! I didn't know that SlashX was in the middle of JV though Cheesey are you sure about that?? I knew JV was a HUGE area and the largest offroading area in Cali, but I didn't think it covered that many miles... I also forward the link on to some others that may not see the link, but frequently us Johnson Valley! :thumb" Quote
wsky70 Posted April 19, 2009 Posted April 19, 2009 Slash-X is actually in Stoddard Wells, but both run into each other. You can ride from Barstow all the way out to 29 or VV. Signed again with a long winded comment attached....SF Woody Quote
Guest bicket Posted April 20, 2009 Posted April 20, 2009 Signed...I hope this works....Dennis and I love to ride at Johnson Valley. :atc: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.