Well here she is!

sanddunesaddict

Congrats to you both! I can't believe how big Maddy has gotten!

It is actually Madi.

Congrats Bert and Ashley! Madi is going to be a wonderful sister!

Madi looks like she is thinking "I got a new doll to play with". She is going to be such a great big sis, you can just see it in her face how thrilled she is...

You guys are next!! :dunno:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa! Congrats Bert & Ashley. I bet Maddy is goin to love being a big sis. :D Another dune baby! Wooo hoooo. :think:

Madi :P

oh my god :dunno:

Might as well go back and correct Stacey too.

Okay...didn't see hers :lol: but Stacey doesn't have an issue with the spelling or pronunciation of her name.

Anyways........ :dunno:

Congrats to Bert, Ashley, Madi and Melanie :hug:

Madi :P

Okay...didn't see hers :think: but Stacey doesn't have an issue with the spelling or pronunciation of her name.Anyways........ :dunno:

Congrats to Bert, Ashley, Madi and Melanie :blink:

Ummmmm............... :lol: :hug: :dunno:

YEAH she does........

ITS STACEY not Stacy!! She has to correct people all the time no one ever gets it right!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sand chick

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!!

She will be at the dunes earlier than that Mike.We are planning a trip to Coral Pink in July!!!

She is going to be a dune baby for sure :think: You are going to have to drive her around the block in the tracker to get her to sleep :dunno: .

Ummmmm............... :hug: :blink::dunno:

YEAH she does........

ITS STACEY not Stacy!! She has to correct people all the time no one ever gets it right!!!!!!!!!!

Oh okay Jody and sorry Stacie :lol: and I'm KristIn not Kristen and it is pronounced exactly how it is spelled not like Christine :lol: :mog: .

You guys all look so beautiful and Ashley doesn't even look like she just gave birth, she is such a natural at being a mommy.

:lol: Can't wait to see Melanie.

Are you going to go see the baby alone since Jim and Babert arent friends anymore? Just askin.. :dope:

Hey Tim.....Of course! :dayum: Bert and Jim's relationship doesn't have anything to do with my relationship with Bert and/or Ashley.

Whats with the AND/OR lol kinda an odd way of puttin it lol.

They will be friends again.. Just like high school.. Pissed off one week best friends the next. They have been friends to long to let something retarded like this get in the way :D

Whats with the AND/OR lol kinda an odd way of puttin it lol.

They will be friends again.. Just like high school.. Pissed off one week best friends the next. They have been friends to long to let something retarded like this get in the way :D

:dayum:

It means that regardless of if Bert and Jim are getting along at the moment or not it has nothing to do with my friendship with Bert or my friendship with Ashley. Didn't think it was that complicated to understand :grin: . If you need further explanation feel free to PM me :clap: .

The situation between Bert and Jim is between the two of them and has nothing to with anyone else, it is not anyone elses business unless they care to make it someone else business. If you care to discuss it further please do so in a PM to either of the people involved. :dayum:

:laughing:

It means that regardless of if Bert and Jim are getting along at the moment or not it has nothing to do with my friendship with Bert or my friendship with Ashley. Didn't think it was that complicated to understand :beer_bang: . If you need further explanation feel free to PM me :surrender: .

The situation between Bert and Jim is between the two of them and has nothing to with anyone else, it is not anyone elses business unless they care to make it someone else business. If you care to discuss it further please do so in a PM to either of the people involved. :lol:

:ah: