Well here she is!

sanddunesaddict

Congrats Bert. I always enjoy looking at pics of little people looking at even smaller people. All the joy and wonderment in their hearts and faces is priceless.

But boy when those girls hit 13 watch out. It's like an overnight transformation into Satan!

congrats Bert and Ashley, thats awesome! i cant wait to wear my 70s Regatta shirt too!.. :angry2:...as a matter of fact i may do the same...start a tradition...:idiot:..

seriously congrats! she looks beautiful! we will be there in a couple of weeks ourselves!....6 weeks and counting!...then Randog and Nitt Whit!

Guest Crasher

Congratulations Bert & Ashley!! She is adorable!! :idiot: Another girl!! Bert is the Rooster in the Hen House now!!! :angry2:

congrats Bert and Ashley, thats awesome! i cant wait to wear my 70s Regatta shirt too!.. :angry2:...as a matter of fact i may do the same...start a tradition...:idiot:..

seriously congrats! she looks beautiful! we will be there in a couple of weeks ourselves!....6 weeks and counting!...then Randog and Nitt Whit!

Ahem...and me! I will NOT go through 9 months of pregnancy and not be acknowledged!!!!!!! :P