dunefreak Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 I'm gonna try to make it out depending on how things go the next week or so. I'm gonna be due for some more duning by then I'm sure. Who all is going and when? Let's hear it. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 12, 2009 Author Posted November 12, 2009 nice! So TWO trips to Dumont this season? You are insane Tim. I gotta go now! Quote
Just Mike Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 We will be there for sure. Can't wait. Quote
vegas style Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 looks like a long weekend for me at least wed-sun Quote
Just Mike Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 (edited) yeap yeap Make sure not to park in my spot this time and maybe you won't get stuck Edited November 12, 2009 by Go Raiders Quote
Tripleshot Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 (edited) I'm there on Thursday evening I hope to see the Dumont group there and introduce myself. I am truly thankful for the oppurtinity to ride with some very thoughtful and fun loving people. But alas, I only have a rhino, so runs aren't too fast for me. I did put paddles on, so I hope to make it up some of those dunes. Edited November 12, 2009 by Tripleshot Quote
RaptorMike Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Will be out on Tues. to Sun, have a nice group coming and hope to camp next to another group from Cali. Cant wait, i have alot of duning to catch up on. Quote
jr1208 Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Im in going wendsday till sunday with my group :drunks: ..... Quote
sanddunesaddict Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Wednesday afternoon-Sunday for us Quote
FireKracker Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Tracy and I will be heading out on Wed evening and coming back on Sunday aftenoon..... holy crap.... our 4th trip this season (if you count Aug 8th nite drags).... we will be parked in Mike's spot , jk Mike.... Quote
jorgeloco Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 wed night or thursday morning depending on my son's school schedule and staying till sunday afternoon.......can't wait :peeps: Quote
sand chick Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 I will have the added bonus of one tall gangly Washington State refugee tagging along again this year!! Quote
Big_Gunz_ Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 (edited) We'll be there. We missed Halloween and we're missing the Poker Run so we're making T-day a nice long trip. We'll be there Monday morning and staying to the following Tuesday. Edited November 12, 2009 by Big_Gunz_ Quote
sandseeker Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 We are in fo sho wed afternoon till sunday gotta try to keep up with Pete in his new ride Quote
TRXDAN Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 We'll be there, with a smaller crew than normal but still there. :peeps: Quote
mush Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 well probably be there camping in the small dune i think. Quote
TCS T Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Sunday to Sunday for us. See you guys there! Quote
Richard Cheese Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 man...i wish i was headin to tha D....soon enough.... Quote
White Rhino Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Make sure not to park in my spot this time and maybe you won't get stuck oh no I didn't get stuck in camp, if I was where you were I would have certainly been stuck!!!! Quote
White Rhino Posted November 12, 2009 Posted November 12, 2009 Tracy and I will be heading out on Wed evening and coming back on Sunday aftenoon..... holy crap.... our 4th trip this season (if you count Aug 8th nite drags).... we will be parked in Mike's spot , jk Mike.... Yeah see Mike it was not me!!! :kissass: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.