When is your next trip...?

Adam @ GTP Off Road

When is your next trip?

I heard a few were planning on NASCAR weekend.

I have a day trip buddy wanting to go March 8th, and I would love to stay out there that whole weekend. I'll make him walk home :)

I should be getting a day trip in the last week in March, just not the 28th.

So far i am open the 16th - 18th weekend as well. I want to get at least 2 or 3 more good trips in before the season's over.

I am praying to have my car back before Clean-up weekend and if so it will be real close. If it happens I will go out the Thursday before clean up, otherwise Friday night. Until then it's run around Vegas and try to get some great raffle prizes for those who come out and clean the place up!

maybe I can do the day trip with my buddy on the 8th, then do clean-up weekend. I know Mark was talking about NASCAR weekend so he should chime in... maybe i just leave the 8th, and come back the 19th... lol Can you tell i am addicted?

i am working on ways to be a little more self supporting, but a motorhome or toyhauler are out of the question right now. :( I have some ideas though.

I was reminded today that my Fiance's friend is getting married March 17th so I am out for that weekend. SUCKS!! i don't even know her, but Michelle is in the wedding, and it is her high school friend. So I am stuck going and missing the whole weekend. this always seems to happen.

Still going to plan on the 8th, and maybe going back and hanging with Mark later

Hey guys, new to this site but been going to Dumont for about 5 years. A group of us are heading down April 4 to April 13. I have a LT honda turbo making it's first trip to Dumont. I have had other rails before, but this one is dang nice. Anyway, stop by and say hello, have a beer and put some faces to names.

Dan

Hey guys, new to this site but been going to Dumont for about 5 years. A group of us are heading down April 4 to April 13. I have a LT honda turbo making it's first trip to Dumont. I have had other rails before, but this one is dang nice. Anyway, stop by and say hello, have a beer and put some faces to names.

Dan

Welcome to the site Dan! Any pics of your new car?

I wanna go NOW! But work is so heavy right now, it sadens me that it gets in the way of the sand. :( So, I have this huge family commitment with NEW cousins I have never met on the 17th (bummer I want to help clean up). So I am up for just about anytime I can just get away.............

Hmmmmm.... Gotta check my work schedule. Maybe I can do the March 30th- April 1 weekend. If I do does anyone have a spare floor I can crash on. I will be bringing the truck and trailer and my truck isn't too fatboy friendly to sleep in!

Edited by bp-guy