steveo Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 THERE ISN'T ONE CAMP FOR DDR!!!!! ....and if your're referring to our camp Nick, we really aren't gonna have that many people this weekend. Are you talking about "thats f*cking right weekend"? no mater how small or big our camp is anyone can come by for a free "a$$ pill" Thats dumb as fk Quote
dunefreak Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 Are you talking about "thats f*cking right weekend"? no mater how small or big our camp is anyone can come by for a free "a$$ pill" Thats dumb as fk Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 THERE ISN'T ONE CAMP FOR DDR!!!!! ....and if your're referring to our camp Nick, we really aren't gonna have that many people this weekend. shiot, if i woulda know that, we would have just camped wit you guys then.....maybe next time Quote
dunefreak Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 shiot, if i woulda know that, we would have just camped wit you guys then.....maybe next time Jay you know you are welcome anytime. There's always good times when you show up. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 yea, cuz im usually drunk as hell Quote
dreamrr Posted February 15, 2007 Posted February 15, 2007 (edited) For now, my plan is to be there on Sunday. I can't break away for any longer that one day. Edited February 16, 2007 by dreamrr Quote
wsky70 Posted February 15, 2007 Author Posted February 15, 2007 I'm almost done packing still a little to do afterwork, still need to buy some tasty grub and pick up some more beer. I'm ready for the weekend to be here....SF Woody Quote
mineurbiz Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 LEAVING TOMORROW AFTER WORK..CANT WAIT.. You going to be at Banshee Hill? I am hopefully tryout a 13T this weekend if I can get a torque wrench to use. Quote
Foxysandchick Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 I am so excited. I can't leave till tomorrow evening due to my sister having to work, but I am so ready to be there! I hope I can meet some of you guys, if you see me then please stop and say HI and I will be doing the same. We will be easy to find, we are like the only people in a tent . See you all soon, but not soon enough. Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 I am so excited. I can't leave till tomorrow evening due to my sister having to work, but I am so ready to be there! I hope I can meet some of you guys, if you see me then please stop and say HI and I will be doing the same. We will be easy to find, we are like the only people in a tent . See you all soon, but not soon enough. You think you will be the only people in a tent, but I can promise you wont be. lol There will actually be quite a few im sure!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 THERE ISN'T ONE CAMP FOR DDR!!!!! ....and if your're referring to our camp Nick, we really aren't gonna have that many people this weekend. DDR has camps every where remember... I wasnt singling out OUR camp... hehe.. how many dumont dune rider members are going to be in Dumont.. How many of them are going to be collectively camping in one circle.. very few they will be spread out over the entire camping area.. hence DUMONT DUNE RIDERS has the largest camp in dumont.. hehe We span from one side to the other... Quote
OUTLAW525 Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 I am so excited. I can't leave till tomorrow evening due to my sister having to work, but I am so ready to be there! I hope I can meet some of you guys, if you see me then please stop and say HI and I will be doing the same. We will be easy to find, we are like the only people in a tent . See you all soon, but not soon enough. I am leaving tomorrow morning. I have plenty of room. If the tent gets to sandy or cold, I have two extra beds in the hauler right now and you are welcome to them. Quote
wsky70 Posted February 16, 2007 Author Posted February 16, 2007 Loaded, hooked up and ready to pull out in the morning. Plenty of Carne Asada and a huge bowl of Guac, I'll see you all out there....SF Woody Quote
barneycar Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 yea that right besides that DDR peeps are the only ones that count. If you don't think so go get a AZZ pill Quote
barneycar Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 I am so excited. I can't leave till tomorrow evening due to my sister having to work, but I am so ready to be there! I hope I can meet some of you guys, if you see me then please stop and say HI and I will be doing the same. We will be easy to find, we are like the only people in a tent . See you all soon, but not soon enough. I have two gents that want to meet you Quote
Eliminator Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 Damm 24 more hrs cant wait.. DDR.. DUNE IT UP!! Quote
metalalien Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 Im heading out to glamis! watch out for the train wreck! Quote
dunefreak Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 DDR has camps every where remember... I wasnt singling out OUR camp... hehe.. how many dumont dune rider members are going to be in Dumont.. How many of them are going to be collectively camping in one circle.. very few they will be spread out over the entire camping area.. hence DUMONT DUNE RIDERS has the largest camp in dumont.. hehe We span from one side to the other... ahhh okaaay, gotcha. I couldn't believe what I was reading at first! I was like "are you freaking kidding me?" Loaded, hooked up and ready to pull out in the morning. Plenty of Carne Asada and a huge bowl of Guac, I'll see you all out there....SF Woody Hell yeah Woody. See you out there tomorrow night, bro. yea that right besides that DDR peeps are the only ones that count. If you don't think so go get a AZZ pill Damm 24 more hrs cant wait.. DDR.. DUNE IT UP!! Effen A right, Jeff! South Pole like a mofo! :dance: Quote
duneshredder911 Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 watch out for the train wreck! I heard something about thats, does anyone have details? Quote
Foxysandchick Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 I have two gents that want to meet you Oh reeealy? Well just keep a look out for me, I dont think I am very hard to miss. Find me and say HI Quote
Foxysandchick Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 I am leaving tomorrow morning. I have plenty of room. If the tent gets to sandy or cold, I have two extra beds in the hauler right now and you are welcome to them. Much appreciated, but there are 3 of us and 2 doggies, so I dont like to intrude on other peoples property much. Keep an eye out for me and introduce yourself, I see we are Vegas peeps and you have the same job as me haha hope to find you and chat. Quote
Foxysandchick Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 You think you will be the only people in a tent, but I can promise you wont be. lol There will actually be quite a few im sure!! Thanks! I admit it can be embarrassing when everyone has such nice toys and we have the little tent, but I am new to the scene and am just happy to be a part of it! Any single men with nice toys to share around here? Quote
Foxysandchick Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 Loaded, hooked up and ready to pull out in the morning. Plenty of Carne Asada and a huge bowl of Guac, I'll see you all out there....SF Woody Looking forward to meeting you! Quote
offroadracer Posted February 16, 2007 Posted February 16, 2007 Everyoner have a good time ..gotta work here Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.