DDR Meet & Greet & possible ride

dunefreak

OK, so what do ya guys say? Meet at the South Pole on Saturday about 6PM (after the sun gets down a little bit) after the cleanup is over for a little :flipoff: & :thumbsdown: ? We don't have to go for a cluster fk ride afterwards, but instead just meet there after a ride and say hi and bs w/ everyone from the board. Those that wanna go for a ride afterwards can get that set up then if they feel like it. :D:driver::dunno:

South Pole location...

normal_south_pole.jpg

What time does it get dark now cuz uhhh that means im either riding my bike or borrowing the raptor :D

It will still be plenty light out. It doesn't get dark till after 7 now. And if you plan on riding afterwards and coming back to camp when it's dark, you are more than welcome to ASK me rather than tell me you're taking one of my bikes. :mc_smiley: :hello:

It will still be plenty light out. It doesn't get dark till after 7 now. And if you plan on riding afterwards and coming back to camp when it's dark, you are more than welcome to ASK me rather than tell me you're taking one of my bikes. :mc_smiley: :hello:

I always ask jackass!! :D

if its after 78 then im good.. even if we get into dusk i can still make it back so all is good :D

I always ask jackass!! :D

if its after 78 then im good.. even if we get into dusk i can still make it back so all is good :D

It doesn't sound like you asked ......

What time does it get dark now cuz uhhh that means im either riding my bike or borrowing the raptor :D

:boxer: :mc_smiley: :hello:

I know you usually do, I'm just giving you chit. :think::laughoff: