Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey cmyfirepole...............it doesn't matter what your ride looks like or even how much you have into it, because no matter what, you're having as much fun as the rest of us........... :beercheers:

  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Hey all,

Usually frequent GOL and was glad to find a Dumont site. I spend about half the season in Dumont and half at G. The car pictured is my latest build, just finished last week. First trip to streach her legs will be to Dumont over prez weekend. Look forward to seeing some of you peeps out there.

post-365-1139647686_thumb.jpg

Posted

Hey all,

Usually frequent GOL and was glad to find a Dumont site. I spend about half the season in Dumont and half at G. The car pictured is my latest build, just finished last week. First trip to streach her legs will be to Dumont over prez weekend. Look forward to seeing some of you peeps out there.

Sweet car :grin: Welcome to DDR :thumb: Like ISBB said, just look for the big gay balloon next weekend and stop and say hi. :thumb:

Posted (edited)

these are my rides!! :woo_hoo:

Kenny,

They can't be considered rides unless you can ride in, or on them! :thumb: Can you say DIET! :thumb:

Edited by 3rotortrav
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Mine was in here.....but I don't know what happened to it.....so here's another shot running up comp at Amargossa!! :laughoff:

Amargosa_Feb_2006_5.jpg

I think you posted up here's mine and it was when it was in your sig. :laughoff:

Posted

I finally stepped up to some huge horse power. Here is the new hot rod quad.

SANDRAILS, JOE...SANDRAILS!!!!! :laughoff::rockwoot:

And would you get a picture of YOUR QUAD! :shocked2:

Posted

Hey this thing weighs as much as Geralds rail, and I'll try to get a pic today........ :laughoff:

haha, cool then post it in the QUADS section. :rockwoot: :shocked2:

Posted

or he will take away your birthday or maybe even your headlamp :shocked2: :laughoff::flipoff::laughoff: so be carefull where you post :rockwoot:

"That's funny chit, I don't care who you are!" :laughoff::laughoff:

Posted (edited)

Hey this thing weighs as much as Geralds rail, and I'll try to get a pic today........ :dunno:

:dunno:

post-475-1153147524.gif

It actually might be heavier than my rail.....

:dunno::shake:

Edited by cmyfirepole
  • 2 months later...
Posted

just got my new rail last week, i feel like a kid waiting for christmas..... can't wait for this weekend. After this weeknd it will hopefully be at my buddies house gettin some graphics.

DSC01581-1.jpg

DSC01585-2.jpg

Posted (edited)

Very nice car, John! :laughoff: I can't wait to go on some buggy runs this weekend! :idiot::flipoff:

YEAH, What Pete said! :boxer: ^^^^^^^^

Is that one of SU's Superlite Chassis???

I've always liked their cars.

R-

Edited by Randog

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...