Thanksgiving. Maybe a dumb question,

~JILL~

Guest Crasher

I hope we can make it out there. It all depends on the cashflow you know. But we are definitely planning on it if we can. :drunk: We will have to meet up for sure!! :headbang1:

Damn Jill!! You guys will be out there for almost two weeks!!! :grin:

Edited by Crasher

I can only hope we can go - all depends on my hubby's work schedule. We might only be able to swing a day trip. Last year we went for the day with a bunch of friends. We made a day camp behind old Vendor Row. It was so dusty, it sucked! That was the day I decided that we better get a toyhauler! So, within 2 weeks we upgraded to a Dodge 2500 Diesel and 2 months after that, we got our TH! Since then, we've made friends and got other friends to get their own TH's, so we have a dune family! Very cool!!

:barf::bump::thumb::duniemonkie::MBdance:

we will be there for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant miss t-day. whooo. again parked in the small dunes. ISBB stopped by halloween weekend, good to see ya Nick. hope the 5 0 is runnin sweeeeeet. stop by for a beer guys. :laughoff::flipoff:

rollin in sometime thursday night, early friday morning......by myself.. wife wants to take son to Magic Mountain that Friday, so, im solo this Tday. hope i can find someone to camp with...

:grin: Maybe we can hookup and have afew :dunno:

We'll be the early Thurs. morning til Sunday. I have no idea where we will be camping.

:blah: Maybe we can hookup and have afew :dunno:

We'll be the early Thurs. morning til Sunday. I have no idea where we will be camping.

grid_map_thumb.gif

we usually camp in the 12-13-14 area of B...inthe cul-d-sac area. it usually isnt very crowded, but with this being a big weekend ..... :grin:

so anywhere from b14 to the road in/out will probably be where i will be

id LOVE to hook up for a few beers with you and yours.!! it would be a pleasure

grid_map_thumb.gif

we usually camp in the 12-13-14 area of B...inthe cul-d-sac area. it usually isnt very crowded, but with this being a big weekend ..... :dunno:

so anywhere from b14 to the road in/out will probably be where i will be

id LOVE to hook up for a few beers with you and yours.!! it would be a pleasure

I remember you saying you liked it out in the cul de sack. :grin:

I'll know more the closer it gets to T day, where we will be . I will let you know.

You up for some horseshoes?