SAD SAD SAD DAY

OGP

Im writing this with a very heavy heart. Today, one of my friends buried there 19 year old son. He was a very good kid. No drugs, no gangs, Loved his family etc.....

My friends son was in a del taco drive thru when a 20 year old kid and his girlfriend backed up into him. He got out of his car and noticed the front bumper was damaged. He respectfully asked the kid for his insurance info and he refused. He then got out his cell phone and was taking a picture of the kids license plate for future insurance etc. The guy got out of his car and was very angry. My friends son started getting back into his car when the other boy punched him in the face. It knocked him out. When he fell, he landed on his forhead. He decided it was best for him to go to the ER for a few stitches. While he was there he started to convulse. They took him in right away and did a ct scan etc.. He had major brain swelling. They did surgery but could not save him. He died senselessly. The other boy has been arrested and will probably serve the rest of his life in prison for this. What a waste of a life. REST IN PEACE!!!

Im writing this with a very heavy heart. Today, one of my friends buried there 19 year old son. He was a very good kid. No drugs, no gangs, Loved his family etc.....

My friends son was in a del taco drive thru when a 20 year old kid and his girlfriend backed up into him. He got out of his car and noticed the front bumper was damaged. He respectfully asked the kid for his insurance info and he refused. He then got out his cell phone and was taking a picture of the kids license plate for future insurance etc. The guy got out of his car and was very angry. My friends son started getting back into his car when the other boy punched him in the face. It knocked him out. When he fell, he landed on his forhead. He decided it was best for him to go to the ER for a few stitches. While he was there he started to convulse. They took him in right away and did a ct scan etc.. He had major brain swelling. They did surgery but could not save him. He died senselessly. The other boy has been arrested and will probably serve the rest of his life in prison for this. What a waste of a life. REST IN PEACE!!!

Sry to hear this OGP..... Sad day for sure.. My prayers are with you and the family. Sry for there loss

Capt

Our prayers go out to his family

Guest Crasher

That's just horrible and so senseless!! :( Unbelievable. Thoughts and prayers to all of his friends and family.

Edited by Crasher

My oldest daughter attends the same high school the young man graduated from. I didn't know him, but my daughter tells me he was very outgoing and friendly. He was three years older than my daughter, so she did not know him well, but he dated a girl my daughter was friends with.

The young man's nick-name was "Hoss."

This is an absolute tragedy that has affected many, many people. Obviously, his family and friends most of all. OGP, my family and I are truly sorry for this terrible loss.

Hoss and his family have been in our prayers and will continue to be.