YOUR PRAYERS ARE NEEDED

king of the hill

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

All of you are in my prayers, moment by moment...

AMEN!

post-3674-1196221778_thumb.jpg

For Daily Updates on Daniel Murphy (9 yrs old) please go to:

caringbridge.org

Then type in danielmurphy (All 1 Word)

Please Sign the Guestbook.

Your Comments will be saved in a Scrapbook and Cherished Forever.

The Duning Community has proven to the Murphy Family just how great they are.

Thank you.

I KNOW WHAT IT IS LIKE TO HAVE RELITIVE OR VERY GOOD FRIEND TO BE IN THIS EXACT SITUATION. ALL OF OUR PRAYERS GO OUT TO DANNY AND HIS FAMILY. HAVING FAITH AND BELIEVING IS VERY IMPORTANT AT ATIME LIKE THIS . GET WELL SOON!!!!!

:flipoff:

This is a link to a video of my nephew when he was just learning to have fun in the sand. I hope soon to hear his laugh again and watch as he once again plays in the sand.

Daniel being Daniel

When my son was in the hospital with a brain injury it was one of the worst times in my life and it took him 3 days to wake up. Then it was the best time of my life. It's an emotional rollercoaster that no parent or family should have to ride.

Thanks for all the support and prayers,

Uncle Rick

Sunday a little before noon, Little danny 9 yrs. old and myself

were involved in a colision that left danny unconscious.

he was flown to UMC were he is now still in a coma.

He is in desperate need of all your prayers,for him self

and all of his family.

I've had a very very hard with this, as I have 3 sons of

my own, all that ride dirt bikes.

I ask all that read this to leave a post and a prayer

for danny, and not to inquire about the details this on

this thread or start any kind of debate. but feel free

to do so on your own thread.

JUST WANT TO SAY WE ARE PRAYING FOR THE LITTLE GUY . STAY POSITIVE AND NEVERGIVE UP.. THIS IS SOMETHING I KNOW FIRST HAND BEING THAT I AM THE GUY THAT WAS RAN OVER ON HALLOWEEN ON COMP BY A SAND RAIL. WE ARE HERE FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY IF ANYTHING IS NEEDED..

:broke:

Hello from a Dad that is concerned about Daniel. My children were with him and his sister when this accident happened. Kudos go out his sister Amber for keeping a cool head and getting help from our camp as fast as possible. I am so proud of all the kids, parents, friends and rangers, paramedics and bystanders. Together we accomplished what needed to be done in saving this wonderful boys life!

Together again we all have sent prayers to God for his speedy recovery.

Daniel, I can't wait to see you tear up that sand again, buddy.

A heart-felt thanks goes out to all you Dunners who have expressed your love for Daniel. You should know that the family appreciates and values your comments. You are an extraorinary community and we love you! Daniel is a born Dunner and I know that when he wakes up he will also appreciate your encouragement.

To 'King of the Hill'... Thank you for your support. I know this is difficult for you as well but, it was not your fault and I am sure that Daniel would love to meet with you in the future. Hopefully we will have a long term friendship. In the mean time, keep the support coming; it's such an enormous help to the family.

LOL, The Murphy's

A heart-felt thanks goes out to all you Dunners who have expressed your love for Daniel. You should know that the family appreciates and values your comments. You are an extraorinary community and we love you! Daniel is a born Dunner and I know that when he wakes up he will also appreciate your encouragement.

To 'King of the Hill'... Thank you for your support. I know this is difficult for you as well but, it was not your fault and I am sure that Daniel would love to meet with you in the future. Hopefully we will have a long term friendship. In the mean time, keep the support coming; it's such an enormous help to the family.

LOL, The Murphy's

THANKS TO ALL FOR THE KIND WORDS AND PRAYERS!!!!

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO AMBER, DANIEL'S SISTER

AFTER WHITNESSING THIS HORRIABLE ACCIDENT

SHE WAS THE ONE THAT WENT FOR HELP AS i STAYED

WITH DANIEL.

SHE PULLED IT TOGETHER AND GOT THE JOB DONE

WHEN NO ONE ELSE COULD

YOU'RE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON,

THANKS FOR BEING STRONG

AT A TIME OF NEED,

STEVE