king of the hill

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:beercheers: my thought and prayer go out to danny and his family get well soon

:ban-split:

Sunday a little before noon, Little danny 9 yrs. old and myself

were involved in a colision that left danny unconscious.

he was flown to UMC were he is now still in a coma.

He is in desperate need of all your prayers,for him self

and all of his family.

I've had a very very hard with this, as I have 3 sons of

my own, all that ride dirt bikes.

I ask all that read this to leave a post and a prayer

for danny, and not to inquire about the details this on

this thread or start any kind of debate. but feel free

to do so on your own thread.

Looks like Daniel is slowly but surley still making progress with his recovery! :blink:

Keep it up, Daniel. :D

This is the latest update as of this morning...

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 01, 2007 10:13 AM, CST

The doctor said they are pushing Daniel very hard and making him work. Daniel is holding his own. He is doing fine. He is like a baby chick tring to hatch out of the shell and we can't do it for him.

Daniel is moving forward and healing on his time. This is very frustrating to us. It is difficult to be patient.

The doctors said Daniel will wake up when he is ready.

Tim and I returned home at 3:30 am and slept in this morning. We apologize for not posting an update earlier.

At this time there is nothing new to report on other than he is stable and he is working hard to wake up.

So far Daniel has not gone backward on his treatments. He is moving forward.

This is a long hill for Daniel. He is climbing saying "I think I can, I think I can". We are at the point where we want him saying "I knew I could, I knew I could".

Keep the faith.

I want everyone to know that it has been your love keeping Danny, Dawn, Leanna and Amber strong. Please keep the love coming. They need you now more than ever.

With love,

The Murphy family

Looks like Daniel is slowly but surley still making progress with his recovery! :flipoff:

Keep it up, Daniel. :D

This is the latest update as of this morning...

thats AWESOME Pete!! Thanks for the update!! I have been wondering about him (i have kids also). Glad to hear he is doing better every day :beercheers:

Capt

We have been watching this thread and did not post but we have been praying since day one. Praying for Daniel to heal and for strength for the Murphy family.

Great bunch of peeps on this site.

For Daily Updates on Daniel Murphy (9 yrs old) please go to:

caringbridge.org

Then type in danielmurphy (All 1 Word)

Please Sign the Guestbook.

Your Comments will be saved in a Scrapbook and Cherished Forever.

The Duning Community has proven to the Murphy Family just how great they are.

Thank you.

DanielDirtWheels.jpg

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 04, 2007 10:20 PM, CST

Hello All,

This has been another good day. Both for Daniel & Daniel’s Family.

Danny, Dawn, Leanna, & Amber were in Good Spirits Today. I even heard laughter in the background as I talked to Dawn on the Phone. Of course, this could be, because Aunt Karen was there stirring up trouble.

Danny actually felt up to going to work today and put in a good day.

Dawn Plans to bring the girls to Pahrump on Wednesday to get a few things done around the house.

1. Daniel’s Vital Signs Remain Stable.

2. The Doctor said that Daniel was doing a good job controlling his ICP. Because of this, he said he may take Daniel off of his Sedative again in a few days.

3. Daniel Continues to make steady Progress

4. Knowledge is Power. If you would like to learn more about Daniel’s Condition, you can go to the following websites to learn more about Brain Injuries:

a. www.waiting.com

b. www.tbiguide.com

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can……......…I know he can…I know….

Thank you again for all the support you have showed to Danny, Dawn, Leanna, Amber, & Daniel.

Keep Posting

Stay Strong

Pray Often

This is a Sand Sports Magazine that I Edited. You may Recognize Danny's Front Engine Sand Car.

MagazineCoverSandSportsDanny.jpg

I've been keeping up with Daniels progress since I first read of his accident. I've got to tell you, reading the daily updates through Caringbridge has been a pleasure and an addiction. I've obviously never met the family nor Daniel however, I find myself caring as though I've know this child forever.

Todays update on Caringbridge has a new video link that really hits home. Towards the end of the video it includes a couple of still phots of Daniel lying in his hospital bed. You almost get the sence of him setting up and saying "What the heck are all of you staring at"?

I also feel for the "other" family. No one expects to go out for a family vacation and have their whole world turned upside down. This has to be nearly as devestating for them as well.

Thanks to the Murphy family for allowing us to be a part of Daniels recovery.

I've been keeping up with Daniels progress since I first read of his accident. I've got to tell you, reading the daily updates through Caringbridge has been a pleasure and an addiction. I've obviously never met the family nor Daniel however, I find myself caring as though I've know this child forever.

Todays update on Caringbridge has a new video link that really hits home. Towards the end of the video it includes a couple of still phots of Daniel lying in his hospital bed. You almost get the sence of him setting up and saying "What the heck are all of you staring at"?

I also feel for the "other" family. No one expects to go out for a family vacation and have their whole world turned upside down. This has to be nearly as devestating for them as well.

Thanks to the Murphy family for allowing us to be a part of Daniels recovery.

You could'nt have said this any better.I agree with you %100.

Best of luck to Daniel and his recovery,and to his family as well as the rail driver.