Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I know we have a meet n greet and a where are you camping? But not everyone may plan on the meet n greet and we all know how peoples feel about disclosing camp locations :lol::clap::lol:

So I thought I would just throw out the "in general" who's going??

Wellll........that and I am getting excited as usual AND I really need a sand fix!

We were going to bypass this weekend because of the DAYTONA 500, but I had better :woo_hoo: have it on in the hauler!! :MBdance::D

So what other sand peeps are planning on going and getting excited??

Crap now I need to add a signature countdown don't I?

:flipoff: :wedgie: :idiot::shots:

Edited by buggychick
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Well at least include the schnazy, half a$$ banner I made too with the thread! :watching:

:MBdance::old:

prez08.jpg

Anna and I are planning on making it out for that weekend. :grin:

Sorry!! I didn't want to steal your thunder!! :lol:

Posted

Sorry!! I didn't want to steal your thunder!! :old:

Thats ok, I would have thought of a way regardless to steal yours back. Ya wanna know why??? Because "I'M THE THUNDA STEALA!!!" :grin::watching:

Posted

Id like to make it out. Depends on the job situation. Hopefully at least for a day trip!!

Actually that will be around the time my unemployment runs out, and Ill have to move. So, yeah, nevermind, im out! :watching::grin::old::MBdance:

Posted

Sure, start the countdown now so that it drags out even longer... :grin: Just Kiddin. I can't wait. This time you HAVE TO unload your quad and go ride with me, my riding chicas have Broken Butt Syndrome, yeah don't get too close, apparently it's contagious! :watching:

Posted

Sure, start the countdown now so that it drags out even longer... :lol: Just Kiddin. I can't wait. This time you HAVE TO unload your quad and go ride with me, my riding chicas have Broken Butt Syndrome, yeah don't get too close, apparently it's contagious! :old:

Oh wait I also gave you a countdown in a comment!! :angry2: :MBdance:

You got it!! I'll be down for that! :watching:

Quad comes outs the truck this time! :grin: I still have to try out the new paddles!

Posted (edited)

Oh wait I also gave you a countdown in a comment!! :MBdance::old:

You got it!! I'll be down for that! :watching:

Quad comes outs the truck this time! :grin: I still have to try out the new paddles!

Don't forget to come get me I'm down with a ride or two if my butt isn't broke. :D:D

Edited by Dunelover
Posted

As of right now I am making it out there.

My buddy is coming along with the Truggy and our friend who is the marketing director for SRH clothing is coming as well.

2 Rails and a Truggy. Looking forward to getting out there.

Posted

Wahoo!!! We are there. Leaving either Wed night or early Thurs morning. Staying till Tues morning to avoid the holiday traffic. Can't wait, haven't been since turkey day.

Posted

Looks like we'll be at the D. No ones goin to Glamis anymore. I'll see if I can scrape some peeps together for this trip. Otherwise I'll be lookin to camp with DDR peeps again.

Posted

Don't forget to come get me I'm down with a ride or two if my butt isn't broke. :D:D

Woohoo! :rockwoot: We have 3 now... and your :blink: better not be broken! Don't get too close to those other 2 they really do rub off, :beat: . My only question now is, who's leading this :beat: adventure? :rockon::headbang1:

Posted

Woohoo! :fro: We have 3 now... and your :beat: better not be broken! Don't get too close to those other 2 they really do rub off, :lol: . My only question now is, who's leading this :lol: adventure? :dunno::lol:

Hey, you were doing pretty good out there on New Years. I think you could handle leading one. Just follow the nice long sweepers like I showed you. You'll do just fine. Just remember your bike has enough power and not be afraid to turn into the hill to stay on the side slopes. You can do it! :laughoff::lol:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...