P means park dumbazz!

dunefreak

post-3-1203563684_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203563673_thumb.jpg

post-3-1203563656_thumb.jpg

:dope::dope::laughing: :wedgie:

OK so I will now explain. Those pictures are a product of what some of the guys did at work. Sand~snake came in this morning to see that in his stall. :lol:

See here's what happened. (yeah I am gonna tell teh stroy again Jim because you still deserve it you dumbazz! :nah::blury: ).

After a real chitty drive to Dumont for prez day (took FOREVER due to traffic), the line of trailers entering Dumont was a slow-go. I was in my truck pulling my hauler. Jim (sandsnake) was behind me with his truck and hauler. The rigs were backed up to before the river crossing-it was stop and go.

WELL....I pulled up as traffic moved, then I stopped when it came to a stop. I was sitting there for about a minute or so. All of a sudden out of nowhere....WHAM! My truck and hauler lunge forward a couple feet.

Many many cuss words later (Anna said I said "eff Jesus" like 5 times :blink::lol: ), I got out thinking ok some JACKASS got in front of Jim and rear ended me. NOPE. It was JIM! I asked him about 5 times, "are you f*cking kidding me!!!!????" :dope:

I'll replay the incident as it happened back behind me in the world of dumbass. :lol: This genius supposedly jumped out of his truck when a rose bud off his cig fell into his lap. :lol: No big deal right? Well he forgot one pretty important thing....to put it in PARK! Now Jim is running after his truck hoping to catch it in time and BTW failing miserably (probably because he is very very old :old: and smokes alot :lol: ) :lol: . Yeah you guessed it....he didn't catch it in time at all. :bs:

He smashed the hell out of his bumper and did some slight damage to the cooler lines and brackets, but was able to get home ok. My hauler isn't too bad. Mainly just the rear frame C-channel is curled in a bit.

He appologized later and we have been giving him chit about it ever since. Every guy in the shop laughed his azz off when they heard the news. Good times. :lol:

Man, my friends need to stop running into me! :dope::dope: (I'm not gonna elaborate on the other story :no_no: :ninja: )

Hes a little busy chasing his truck down stephanie ....right now or maybe he is running from his cherry :beerpint: :drunk2:

Capt

HEY DUMB AZZ DO I LOOK LIKE STEPHANIE I THINK YOU BETTER GO HELP CHASE HIS TRUCK DOWN. AND QUIT CHASING THE PARKED ONES YOUR LOSING IT :whacky101:

wwwwwwwwwwwwhaaaaat? :beerpint: He was talking about Jim, not you. :lol:

read his post again he quoted me ..................................................... :idiot::banghead: :whacky101: :nah:

QUOTE(barefoot bob @ Feb 21 2008, 10:28 AM)

for the love of god sand snake defend yourself !!!!!!

Hes a little busy chasing his truck down stephanie ....right now or maybe he is running from his cherry

Capt

Edited by barefoot bob