P means park dumbazz!

dunefreak

Stephanie is a street in Henderson...... :beerpint:

that figures ,i was supposed to know that how ??? i live 200 miles away. lol so maybe he should have said hes chasing his truck down "stephanie st" that way im not thinking he chased to many parked cars :whacky101:

Hes a little busy chasing his truck down stephanie ....right now or maybe he is running from his cherry :laughoff: :drunk2:

Capt

:laughoff::boxer::laughoff: Man DDR keeps me sane at work, gotta squeeze a laugh in here, than back to the grind... :freakin_nuts: I bet he just hung and shook his head... Those signs are friggin great...

Edited by My4DrGSR

:laughoff::boxer::laughoff: Man DDR keeps me sane at work, gotta squeeze a laugh in here, than back to the grind... :freakin_nuts: I bet he just hung and shook his head... Those signs are friggin great...

i keep waiting for him to step up and defend his self. i dont think its going to happen :lol::laughoff::lol:

that figures ,i was supposed to know that how ??? i live 200 miles away. lol so maybe he should have said hes chasing his truck down "stephanie st" that way im not thinking he chased to many parked cars :eatdrink021:

Cuz those of us in Hendertucky know what Stephanie is! :dope::lol: :beer_bang:

That's a funny story! I luv it!

that figures ,i was supposed to know that how ??? i live 200 miles away. lol so maybe he should have said hes chasing his truck down "stephanie st" that way im not thinking he chased to many parked cars :bawl:

This has to be by far the funniest thread :blink: poor Bob :laughoff:

start from the 1st post and read to the last and all I have to say is Stephanie is 1 sweet chick..hhmmmm ............dude .......... ummmmm.............. IT ( we need a smiley in drag for Bob...preferably in a green dress) :think:

Capt