quad~dizzle Posted July 7, 2008 Author Posted July 7, 2008 i know its still a month away but is anybody going Quote
barefoot bob Posted July 7, 2008 Posted July 7, 2008 well i start preping my car in aug ususally and it never done till sept. and definately this year as my tranny needs fixing. i might go out with the jeep or somthing. Quote
duniemonkie Posted July 7, 2008 Posted July 7, 2008 I kinda feel the same way. Probably just a flatbed w/ the sandcar. We'll see. F that, I need AC!! Oh wait, I'll use indasands airconditioning Flatbed it is Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 7, 2008 Posted July 7, 2008 I am sure that I missed a couple of people, but here is a starting list. Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Wingnut indasand Suzukilt Sandchick WA.Statecrew? RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (trying) Quote
quad~dizzle Posted July 7, 2008 Author Posted July 7, 2008 I am sure that I missed a couple of people, but here is a starting list. Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Wingnut indasand Suzukilt Sandchick WA.Statecrew? RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (trying) oh yah baby thats what im talking about . i was worried that i was the only one going . i have about 5 buddies going with me to Quote
zrated650 Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 count me in ... anyone comming out of cali.. i have 3 riders so far Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 copy the list and add your name to the end like this Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Wingnut indasand Suzukilt Sandchick WA.Statecrew? RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (trying) Zrated650 Quote
SandSoulja Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 I'm getting pumped!! i can't wait to hang out with everybody.... that date is still august 9th right? Quote
britincali Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 copy the list and add your name to the end like this Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Wingnut indasand Suzukilt Sandchick WA.Statecrew? RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (trying) Zrated650 britincali Quote
sand chick Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 copy the list and add your name to the end like this Dunefreak Duniemonkie quad~dizzle ISBB? SinCity blondie Malibu VLX Sandchick Wingnut indasand Suzukilt RUn2it powerhouse SandSoulja barefoot Bob Sandpsycho mineurbiz (trying) Zrated650 britincali Well if we have Stacey coming with us, we still have room for another quad, and sleeping places for 2 more peeps or 2 couples! All the more help the better!! Quote
Guest Crasher Posted July 9, 2008 Posted July 9, 2008 (edited) everyone have fun. Am I doing a good job at making you all feel guilty???? Who knows, maybe plans will change and I can join you all. If not, HAVE FUN and BE SAFE!!! Edited July 9, 2008 by Crasher Quote
sand chick Posted July 10, 2008 Posted July 10, 2008 Ok down to one more bed space for either a single or a couple!! Still have room for one quad! Hmmmm................ maybe there is a winged creature that might be interested?? Quote
dunefreak Posted July 10, 2008 Posted July 10, 2008 Ok down to one more bed space for either a single or a couple!! Still have room for one quad! Hmmmm................ maybe there is a winged creature that might be interested?? SOLD...for the small price of alcohol! Quote
sand chick Posted July 10, 2008 Posted July 10, 2008 SOLD...for the small price of alcohol! You guys took the first one! We still have one open!! Quote
ltr450 Posted July 10, 2008 Posted July 10, 2008 Going to see what's going on. I'd like too make it out for anouther epic run. So satereday night drags and is any one down for early sunday morning dune run Quote
SandSoulja Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 if i still have the yzf450 i will def be down... I was thinking we could do a run out to the mines too... that be sick to get everybody out there....plus its the only ride that the mogs will keep up on!!! Ragdoll you goin or what son?!?!?!?! Quote
sand chick Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 WhooHoo! Our Dumont Motel has no more vacancies!! Although we do have room to haul out one more quad since we oly have the rhino and Satcey's quad!! Quote
indasand Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 (edited) WhooHoo! Our Dumont Motel has no more vacancies!!Although we do have room to haul out one more quad since we oly have the rhino and Satcey's quad!! Hey!!!! When it gets closer give me a shout... I'll follow youz guyz out there. We may be the only haulers in the bunch. Oh joy! :drunk2: :drunk2: :drunk2: :drunk2: Edited July 11, 2008 by indasand Quote
mineurbiz Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 We should have a hauler if we are there (which we should be) Quote
Just Mike Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 WhooHoo! Our Dumont Motel has no more vacancies!! Although we do have room to haul out one more quad since we oly have the rhino and Satcey's quad!! Motel Update. Richies out and Wingnut is in. That's all I got right now. Quote
grey Posted July 12, 2008 Posted July 12, 2008 I'll be there, this is on the 9th of Aug right? I'm going to try to get about 6 people out there with me. Grey........ Quote
tyler fgp boys Posted July 12, 2008 Posted July 12, 2008 Im going to try to go. Im sure my family is up for a goodnight ride. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.