DDR: 3 years and counting

dunefreak

Can you believe it's been 3 years already? :lol:

I just wanted to throw out a big thanks again to everyone for their support for this site. Without you guys, DDR wouldn't be the great site it has become over the years. I've met some great people through the site and hope you have too. Cheers. :headbang1: Keep up the shananigans you crazy people. :clown: :dance:

Wow, how far DDR has come right?? You guy do a great job keeping the site going. Hard to believe about 2 1/2 yrs ago, I was member #400, now its over 4000 I believe. Thats awesome. Ive met some people on this site who im pretty sure will always be friends, some considered family!! Thanks for having such a great site for people who love the sand!! :headbang1:

Hello! My number is 1439 and I'm a DDR/Duneaholic. :dance:

Happy Birthday to Us.

What a great day to reflect back on all the silliness :clown: , arguments, :lol: Poke N Fun :poke: and important information :nah: and some occasional :tmi::DDRrocks:

:headbang1::lol:

Edited by desertskyz

yeah i remember pete rollin around my hood wit his ddr stick on his white chevy. and i said what is that ? 6 or 7 months later joined now i'm 600 somethin but what ever met some really cool peeps and can't wait for october . & :nah: mredgy , vegastyle , wingnut for think'n the warrior thread closing it's doors was about me :dance:

good laughs here's one for ya for the year !!!

post-638-1218918655_thumb.jpg

:lol: lolololol i can't wait for october :headbang1::lol::DDRrocks:

Wow, how far DDR has come right?? You guy do a great job keeping the site going. Hard to believe about 2 1/2 yrs ago, I was member #400, now its over 4000 I believe. Thats awesome. Ive met some people on this site who im pretty sure will always be friends, some considered family!! Thanks for having such a great site for people who love the sand!! :headbang1:

That about nailed it right there Blondie. :nah:

There's definitely some Krazy Mohegans on this site fo-schizzz. :lol:

Special thanks goes out to the Prezzzz and admin. :dance:

I Dig-It! :lol: Yiah Yiah!!! :yiah::yiah:

R-

first off, id like to say

fk ALL YOU ALL DDR :lol: (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)

:nah:

oh, did i bother to tell you i have terrets?? :dance:

to the coolest site on the net :headbang1:

thanks Nick and Pete for having the vision and the ability for putting this site up. without it, none of you would know when the superbowl weekends are :lol:

Guest Crasher

Ditto to all of the above!!! :mischevious: Have met many lifelong friends on here!! Great people, great info, just a great site all together!! :bawl:

Damn! Three years! It been a little longer for me. I signed up on the old site before you got this one up!

I meant 3 years since the very beginning of the website in general, even the old DDR board. :D Unless you meant CC :grin: :bert: :hungry: