Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

your in our prayers and thoughts. jon is a strong young man with lots of family and friends that love him.

gerald if you or sherri need anything please let me know. let jon know i have a slurpee for him when he's up to it.

  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Im so sorry to hear of Jons accident. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you or Shery. Im pretty close to your house as well as the hospital. Let me know what I can do. Your all in my prayers. He's a tough kid, he will pull thru stronger on the other side!!

Posted

I am so sorry to hear about this Gerald. :( Its definately the worst to see your own son or child hurt. Let me know if there is ANYTHING at all I can do for you and your family!! Dishes? Dusting? Dinner? You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers!

I think I may be able to come up with some change to add to that midget stripper fund!

And I am pretty sure I could arrange a dune run as well! As long as Jon doesn't mind going slow with a girl driving! Or I am sure Mike would drive if he wanted to go a little faster!

Posted

Gerald and Sherri, I'm so sorry to hear of this! I hope Jon makes a full and speedy recovery. He's such a good kid. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you! Please let us know if there is anything we can do, anything. I know it's tough right now, but that's what good friends are for.

Hang in there Jon!! We got your back buddy!! :laughing:

Posted

My prayers to your son........ You said he was a Flatbiller right?? In that case he will have no problem kicking :DDRrocks: through this! We are the toughest of them all! :flatbiller: :laughing:

Wish him a speedy recovery and I am in on the Midget Stripper!

Posted

Hey Gerald. Any update on the last surgery?

Jon's racking up a pretty good get well list so far... a midget stripper, a slurpee, and a dune run!! Great motivation to heal quickly :D

:rainbow1: :banghead: :dumbass:

Posted

Heard they were supposed to undress the wound today and see how gnarly it looks but that was about the extent of my knowledge :D sandbox_kid was busy runnin errands on jons behalf and i didnt have a chance to meet up with him today so ill meet him tomorrow and drop off my collection of sand sports, sand addictions, and dirt rider mags to keep him entertained.. :D

Posted

Gerald and sherri good seeing you guys again today.. Anytime you need to let a little steam off gimme a ring.. I know times are tough and sometimes ya just need someone to talk to.. Ill do some driveway drinkin and laughing at that :beercheers: neighbor of yours anytime.. :D

Tell john i hope he enjoys the reading material..

Posted

Gerald and sherri good seeing you guys again today.. Anytime you need to let a little steam off gimme a ring.. I know times are tough and sometimes ya just need someone to talk to.. Ill do some driveway drinkin and laughing at that :beercheers: neighbor of yours anytime.. :D

Tell john i hope he enjoys the reading material..

:idiot::slap: :black: Good man ISBB ! Any new info ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...