Jon aka fctryblack84...

SandBox_Kid

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sorry to hear about this Gerald. :( Its definately the worst to see your own son or child hurt. Let me know if there is ANYTHING at all I can do for you and your family!! Dishes? Dusting? Dinner? You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers!

I think I may be able to come up with some change to add to that midget stripper fund!

And I am pretty sure I could arrange a dune run as well! As long as Jon doesn't mind going slow with a girl driving! Or I am sure Mike would drive if he wanted to go a little faster!

Gerald and Sherri, I'm so sorry to hear of this! I hope Jon makes a full and speedy recovery. He's such a good kid. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you! Please let us know if there is anything we can do, anything. I know it's tough right now, but that's what good friends are for.

Hang in there Jon!! We got your back buddy!! :laughing:

My prayers to your son........ You said he was a Flatbiller right?? In that case he will have no problem kicking :DDRrocks: through this! We are the toughest of them all! :flatbiller: :laughing:

Wish him a speedy recovery and I am in on the Midget Stripper!

Heard they were supposed to undress the wound today and see how gnarly it looks but that was about the extent of my knowledge :D sandbox_kid was busy runnin errands on jons behalf and i didnt have a chance to meet up with him today so ill meet him tomorrow and drop off my collection of sand sports, sand addictions, and dirt rider mags to keep him entertained.. :D

Gerald and sherri good seeing you guys again today.. Anytime you need to let a little steam off gimme a ring.. I know times are tough and sometimes ya just need someone to talk to.. Ill do some driveway drinkin and laughing at that :beercheers: neighbor of yours anytime.. :D

Tell john i hope he enjoys the reading material..

Gerald and sherri good seeing you guys again today.. Anytime you need to let a little steam off gimme a ring.. I know times are tough and sometimes ya just need someone to talk to.. Ill do some driveway drinkin and laughing at that :beercheers: neighbor of yours anytime.. :D

Tell john i hope he enjoys the reading material..

:idiot::slap: :black: Good man ISBB ! Any new info ?