EASTER WEEKEND

BEEFYBOYSBBQ

• 2 weeks later...

Hope to see a good turn out!!

Not me....

It is going to be WAYYYYYYYY toooooo hot at Dumont for Easter.... evryone one needs to go to Pismo or Oregon Dunes, or Little Sahara, or or or :flipoff:

I wanna see some smoooooooth sand all weekend! Last years turn out was pretty scarce but it was earlier and the weekend before clean up...but... WTFC :beercheers:

Easter has never been a big one.

It should be well into the 90's or more by then. You guys have fun! :old:

Last year we went out, just about the same time to take the pup, Sierra, back to Bob (met him Sat morn in Baker) and we actually had to turn the heat on in the hauler Sat night, cause it was cold at night. Ahhhh... weather... you just never know!!

One year it pours rain on cleanup weekend... the next year it 109!! :whistle::grin:

Still going.... wind, rain, heat, snow... I will be in sand playing on Easter!! :yiah::yiah:

WILL ANYONE BE AT THE D FOR EASTER WEEKEND???

Sand Chick definately has the right rightious Duners attitude!!!!! :rockwoot::bowdown::clap:

Definately :old: be there with 3-6 other rigs!!!!!Hot??????? :kitty: That's what cold drinks and awnings and air conditioning are for!!! :hello::thumb:

Tutoring for typing and spelling will be available for anyone that needs it SKYZ!! :laughoff:

Edited by SANDAWG

Sand Chick definately has the right rightious Duners attitude!!!!! :laughoff::dunno::clap:

Definately :old: be there with 3-6 other rigs!!!!!Hot??????? :kitty: That's what cold drinks and awnings and air conditioning are for!!! :grin::think:

Tutoring for typing and spelling will be available for anyone that needs it SKYZ!! :dunno:

Take your puter Dawg, cause I'll start typing all kinds of crap on DDR and be login underyour name. :laughing: Yeah you now me!

Damn it, I gave it away.