10 year old crashing an LT car

i found it funny how you found .african americans and mexican americans to be , WET BACKS.

dont know you, but :DDRrocks:

read again one said wet back the other said wet BLACK

AND YOUR ALL RACIST :ah:

Edited by barefoot bob

:watching:

hey jorgeloco no te vi el 14 de marzo quedamos de hecharnos una :lol:

hey elpato me and jorgeloco looked for you @ dumont but didn't see you.....so we did try hope to meet you next season........ :hello::DDRrocks:

Let me tell you something Junior! :thumb::dayum::laughoff: I ain't hatin', just sayin"

BTW! I WAS AT CLEAN UP. And turned a Tatum LT car into a Trash truck for the day. HTFC! all is good. Ust one more thing SPELL CHECK is your firend. I don't used it. But some get a kick out of it. :hello: :dumbass: :coocoo:

well rebecca that tells you i am a true:mex: :mex:.... no worries it's all good..... :watching::DDRrocks: hope to see you next season..... :lol: :hatdance:

not trying to stir the pot ok maybe a little but i don't see the racism in this. it say illegals not legal mexican americans, when did calling an illegal "illegal" become racism. and yes if they are illegal from wherever send there a$$ packing, and come back with papers, it's all good.

oh and i love tacos mexico so that proves i am not racist. lol j/k kinda.

and that really sucks that the crashed happened, if the conditions are right i see no problem with letting your kid if capable putt-ing a rail or a rhino around, like on a weekday, but as soon as other duners show up and traffic starts, the rail gets parked. unfortunate that an accident had to happen, and for the mexican parents being pissed, hell ya they have every right to be, i personally think i would lose my flippen marbles if that were my son that got hit, because of the lack of supervision or judgment on there part.

god i hope nothin like this ever happens to my son, i honestly can't say what i would do .

and yeah this is a pretty funny thread 5000 1 hp motors lol

Ok leaving the :hello: aside,one prove that no matter what race you are you are going to go off if someone hurts your children.....i feel the same way chris..... :DDRrocks::watching: and got to love tacos mexico..... :lol:

Edited by jr1208

:watching:

hey elpato me and jorgeloco looked for you @ dumont but didn't see you.....so we did try hope to meet you next season........ :lol::DDRrocks:

see u next season :hello:

Edited by elpato

just wanted to be part of this

hope the kids are ok and hope the parents of the drivers know realize that they made a mistake good thing nobody was killed

i am of mexican heritage and would die for the :DDRrocks:

anyways just wanted to get in on this

Edited by draggindre

It does not matter what race you are. What matters is that the dunes are for everyone and we all need to be responsible for our actions. The parents of the kids driving the LT car were wrong for letting them drive it without adult supervision in the car, and the parents of the kids on the quads were wrong for not riding with them in their direct sight. AND THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR LEAVING TRASH NO MATTER WHAT LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK OR READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

PS. Ragdoll U crack my :DDRrocks: UP!!

It does not matter what race you are. What matters is that the dunes are for everyone and we all need to be responsible for our actions. The parents of the kids driving the LT car were wrong for letting them drive it without adult supervision in the car, and the parents of the kids on the quads were wrong for not riding with them in their direct sight. AND THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR LEAVING TRASH NO MATTER WHAT LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK OR READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Well said.. very well said!

idk how i missed this thread for so long but all this "your racist, hes racist" BS is ridiculous. Now it seems EVERY white man is racist. that word is thrown around way too often. Pretty much if your white and dislike obama, guess what, your racist. if you like nascar, your racist. if you fly a confederate flag, your racist. being proud to be white is now almost a damn crime. :kitty: :stir: :pissed:

idk how i missed this thread for so long but all this "your racist, hes racist" BS is ridiculous. Now it seems EVERY white man is racist. that word is thrown around way too often. Pretty much if your white and dislike obama, guess what, your racist. if you like nascar, your racist. if you fly a confederate flag, your racist. being proud to be white is now almost a damn crime. :kitty: :stir: :pissed:

YOUR RACIST TOO !!!!

idk how i missed this thread for so long but all this "your racist, hes racist" BS is ridiculous. Now it seems EVERY white man is racist. that word is thrown around way too often. Pretty much if your white and dislike obama, guess what, your racist. if you like nascar, your racist. if you fly a confederate flag, your racist. being proud to be white is now almost a damn crime. :pissed: :stir: :beat:

Ok stop being racist..... :kitty: :boxer:

people should fly whatever flag they want....... AS LONG AS THERE IS A AMERICAN FLAG ABOVE IT !!!!!!!!!

if that makes me racist then damn, glad to be racist!!!! this country is a better place because of the men and women that defended it! peps are so proud of there heritage, as they should be, but dont forget OUR FLAG COMES FIRST. :kitty: :pissed::boxer: that is the correct way look it up.

I get accused for being racist because of my job. Honestly I don't really care what people call me. I love my line of work. If China was to our south then I would be catching CHINESE all day long! I get paid really well for what I do and that is a main reason I looked into this profession.

Fly whatever flag makes YOU happy but just be warned if you place that flage ABOVE the US flag your going to offent ALOT of people. Alot of sacrafices have been made over hundreds of years to keep that flying high as it should!

And for the kids that were injured, I hope they bounce back and continue to enjoy the dunes another day. Hopefully my kids will get the opportunity to drive my LT car and you can rest assured I will be in the passenger seat observing from a place where I can make a difference instead of at camp wondering if they are ok.......

Edited by bp-guy

Let see in short what have we learn so far;

:mex: let there kids ride quads by them self's, don't pick up there trash and there are illegals :idea:

:B are black wet backs :dope::bs::lol: good one cole

:beerpint: fly the dukes of hazard flag and let there kids drive an lt car

oh and we have :mex: that can't read the rules :beerpint:

oh almost forgot :beerpint: :shoot:

I :beerpint: this whole post!! I was reading this thread over Davey's shoulder last night and we were both wondering why NObody had said anything about the lack of supervision for the kids on the quads!! The parents (of the boy) had to DRIVE their truck to the scene?!? Come on!! Our 12 year old son is a good and considerate rider, BUT we would never EVER let him ride anything out of our line of vision at the dunes!! If he drops out of our line for whatever reason, I drop out too (I'm always the caboose :shoot: ) and stay with him or guide him out another way. This was the first season we let our teen girls ride out of sight....either to go back to camp or go pee....BUT they had to stay together!!

I still cannot grasp the idea of letting 10 year olds drive sandrails. :beerpint: I'm sorry, but if you're not old enough to obtain a driver's license, I don't think one should be behind the wheel of any car, on or off road. Even Rhinos, Razors, any sideXside, I'm still not comfortable with the idea. I've seen TOO many little kids reaking havoc with those things in the sand and on the flats, with no adult supervision let alone one in the vehicle!

Oh well, rant over. SO glad the outcome wasn't any worse and hope all involved recover fully and quickly!!