What type of duner are you?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. type of duner

• love to haul ass/ adrenaline junkie
    • like to go fast at times, but mostly just cruise
    • I'm cool with going pretty slow
    • I mostly just sit in camp, comp, north pole, etc
    • never been to the dunes

Just curious and thought it would be an interesting topic.

What kind of duning do you enjoy the most? Are you an adrenaline junkie and love to haul a$$? Do you like to just ride mid/part throttle and cruise? Or do you just cruise around and sometimes just sit in the dunes?

Maybe we can get to know each other a lil easier and possibly hook up with the same types of riders next season. :laughoff:

I, personally, can't get enough of haulin a$$. I also love just cruising at times and can totally enjoy that kind of riding, but most of the time I'm itching to keep clickin gears. :mog: :mog:

I have decided to slow down in my old age so I have the car at the shop having both turbos removed and the engine de tuned. Consider it about as fast as a Rzr -s. From here on in I am into just putting along and watching the speed junkies (fools that they are) go blowing by me making me eat the sand I used to throw. I will be a happy camper, I will be a happy camper, I will be a happy camper, do you think this would work if I just keep repeating it to myself? :flipoff:

I have decided to slow down in my old age so I have the car at the shop having both turbos removed and the engine de tuned. Consider it about as fast as a Rzr -s. From here on in I am into just putting along and watching the speed junkies (fools that they are) go blowing by me making me eat the sand I used to throw. I will be a happy camper, I will be a happy camper, I will be a happy camper, do you think this would work if I just keep repeating it to myself? :old:

:bs::flipoff:

"...at the shop having both turbos removed and the engine de tuned" :ninja::flipoff::bs::grin:

Yea, I also I keep telling myself I'm gonna take it easy, especially with the car because it get's a lil rediculous with maintenance costs. :blury: ...but at the same time, I realize it's worth every penny. lol

Hanging with :ynot: and :randog: and crew is hazardous to buggy life longevity. :lol:

I wish I could vote twice. I just cruise, cause I'm still learning

But since I live vicariously though my friend. Yeah! we go fast. And I am the only other person who gets to drive the car.

And I am girl. This so rocks.

Edited by desertskyz

I used to only like to go slow, but after learning the technicals of the sport last season and stepping up in my riding a ton (thanks Mike and Cory) I am happy currently doing 3rd gear sometimes 4th gear cruises. Maybe this coming up season I will speed up the new skills. I still like to be the last rider in a line though.. I don't want to have to worry about if I am holding someone up.

Maybe this coming up season I will do a few more car runs, but I usually end up screaming way too much for Mike, I am not a fan of the wheelie and the jump, but would rather dune run in the car, Mike's runs usually consist of both, and we are usually leading which makes me a little :grin::flipoff::flipoff: I am a :blury: baby, I'll admit it, thats why Mike calls me sand chicken! I just perfer my riding my quad, especially now that I ride better and understand how to do things :ninja:

just sit in camp with ynot those other guys are to fast 4 me :flipoff:

and where the fk is my lil buggy siggy :grin:

I just like to hang at camp and go to comp once in a while. I hate when everyone goes fast. It scares me. I really hate jumping and wheelies. Those people are just out of control.

aaaaaaaaa i get it, your just gonna hang with the tatums at the hill :flipoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

I like fast rides where I am not sure if I can still hang on. Adrenaline Rushing the whole time. Thumb killing after an hr of Pinning it. :flipoff::blury: But then I also like to take the occasional cruise throughout the dunes and watch all the :ninja: racing at the hill while :grin: drinking some beer. And of course taking my little girls on runs throughout the dunes. :flipoff:

Still learning how to ride but I want to be able to keep up with pete and the others without listening to Steve telling me "find more throttle!" So I guess I'm going to say that I would prefer to haul a$$ through the dunes! :flipoff:

I used to only like to go slow, but after learning the technicals of the sport last season and stepping up in my riding a ton (thanks Mike and Cory) I am happy currently doing 3rd gear sometimes 4th gear cruises. Maybe this coming up season I will speed up the new skills. I still like to be the last rider in a line though.. I don't want to have to worry about if I am holding someone up.

Maybe this coming up season I will do a few more car runs, but I usually end up screaming way too much for Mike, I am not a fan of the wheelie and the jump, but would rather dune run in the car, Mike's runs usually consist of both, and we are usually leading which makes me a little :grin::flipoff::flipoff: I am a :blury: baby, I'll admit it, thats why Mike calls me sand chicken! I just perfer my riding my quad, especially now that I ride better and understand how to do things :ninja:

And we dont wanna worry about leaving someone behind broke down. Since no one likes following me due to the mass amounts of roost i throw i usually bring up the rear and make sure no one gets left behind :P

I have to agree on Jodi with this one.. I het nervous in the cars too. Im in controle when Im on my bike.. I ride in third and forth gear... I got a lot more balls this last season. I plan on only getting better!!!