Inyo PO POs in Tecopa Monday handing out tickets

Eliminator

Typical News story, they only highlight the things that will draw someone to read the article. No where do they say that over presidents day that there were est 20,000 people there and just these azz hats had to make us all look bad. It baffles me as to why anybody would dump there tanks on a public highway but I guess there enough of them out there that Law enforcement feels that they can justify all that manpower and equiptment for 20 tickets and 2 arrests. What's a copter's cost to fly to watch for azzhats dumping on the road $150.00 hour? I am tired of Tecopa's crying and I will at all costs refuse to go thru that shithole.

i HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU tERRY ON THE COST ASPECT...sry bout caps lol

Capt

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a FUGGIN JACK AZZ :idea: how dare you do that to my desert :ahhhhh: RICHIE...50 CALIBERRACING just so every one knows who you are.....I think every one who got tickets or got f*cked with can blame that sh*t on you..Psilocybin mushrooms what the hell were you going to do with those? grow

magic mushrooms in your hauler sh*t that you have been dumping in the desert...FUGGIN IDIOT :atv: GLAD YOU GOT ARRESTED AND ALL YOUR sh*t GOT IMPOUNDED... :dunno: d*ckhead....I think every one on ddr shoud go dump their tanks at your shop!

that would be cool but then we'll be arrested :ahhhhh:

As usual a couple lazy disrespectful d*ck heads have to f up something that we all can enjoy with friends and family. Similar to Glamis everyone has to deal with getting F'd with for every chicken s thing due to pure loser, lazy, f*ck heads. I bet Mr. 50 Cal does some bad azz fab work all shroomed out. What a responsible business owner. Yep headin right down there to get some fab work done? What a piece of dog chit! :finger:

the irony......

QUOTE (50caliberracing @ Sep 23 2008, 05:45 PM)

I think thats how it should be in a place like that anyway. Why waiste tax dollars on it when everyone can just take the sh!t home with them.

(this part was someone else respomding)

I agree with you 100% but you and I both know that it doesn't work that way. Now all the douchebags will just leave it where they camped, or the clever ones will drop it 100 yards away.

It's a good idea to make the funds more usefull but I think the trash situation is going to be really bad after the "easy use" dumpsters are gone.

Just my 2 cents.

my two cents.......well a helicopter is about 500 hr to operate. I have several friends in that business. It was a waist of ca tax payers money for chp to conduct such a sting. On the up side, someone learned who NOT to camp with......

The copy of the incident report got posted on the shroomed out poop dumpers site by some nameless barefoot guy with a green rail (nice job by the way). They deleted the thread within an hour or so. Fuggin shroomedoutcrapdroppers.com. Hah! Idiot. :poop: :finger:

ya thats a pretty good indication that its true. i didnt accuse i simply asked came back a lil later and it was deleted, no personnal attack or anything. cant blame him if i was him i would delete it and hide for a while very embarrasing, but he done f*cked up !!!!

ok ritchy a big fat :finger: to you ban me from your sight cause were talkin ?? no one flamed you i made no personnal attacks i was respectful. you cant hide like that you chicken sh*t. i know peeps on youir sight. you want to play cheesey fk it lets get cheesey just try to post on glamis dunes i dare ya :shoot:

Barefoot Bob.....thanks for bringing this issue yo everyone attention.

What a Douchebag that guy!

I guess folks can make money off Dumont "NOW"....but who gives an eff about tomorrow :finger:

Barefoot Bob.....thanks for bringing this issue yo everyone attention.

What a Douchebag that guy!

I guess folks can make money off Dumont "NOW"....but who gives an eff about tomorrow :finger:

ya on this sight and glamis everyone is about conservation and keeping our dunes open. although dumontdunes.com really isnt concerned. his action are deplorable and threat to our way of life {camping duning ect} i cant beleive he would do such a thing and not {at least} put up a formal apoligy. instead he tries to hide it by banning people he knows that do not attack him ,and give him benefit of doubt.

Amen brother! I want these places to be there for my kids and their kids to enjoy later in life. Thats why people like this, especially someone who uses Dumont as an avenue to run a business should know better and be an example not just another a$$ monkey f'n it up for all involved wether it be driving home or duning. Can't say it enough what a jack a$$!

Wow, it took me a bit longer than most, but I saw the light. I am glad me and my daughter are out of that camp. It was a dark hole that has helped to end my short marriage. A bunch of people with low morals. No more dark pit for me. Ignorance is expensive.

Holy Cow! I haven't read this thread in awhile. It sure has gone south

:laughing:

:think:

Your right.. It needs its own topic and discussion.... how is it you get banned on a site that he is in charge of when a question is asked that might effect all of us and our futures in the sand?

No discussion at all on his site just a big F :finger: U... sounds to me that he might be guilty but how is 1 to know if it cant be discussed..especially from a guy that runs a Dumont website and makes a living off our playground

Capt

Holy Cow! I haven't read this thread in awhile. It sure has gone south

:laughing:

:think:

How has it gone south? He's exactly who they were targeting(reason: they were there)...some of us just got tickets because of actual enforcement being out there(expird registeration for my trailer= MY FAULT)...

the towns people of tecopa may have been complaining but now you see why... people are dumping :poop: in theyre street, how would you feel if someone drove down your street and dumped :poop: and then threw out theyre trash bags:or "accidently: let trash fall out of their truck every weekend...you'd be pissed too and Im pretty sure you would be demanding leo were out there doing something about it...

are some of these tickets frivolous? sure, they need to atleast write some tickets while theyre out there hoping to catch this mfer that was dumping :poop: on the hwy..

as far as the shroom :thumb: thing goes hes a dumbazz for many reasons :finger: