Happy Birthday DDR!

dunefreak

So I just now noticed it's August 16th. One year ago today I started the first thread on DDR! :laughoff::swimmies: It is on the old forum. If anyone is interested in the link...see below. Some of you DDR peeps remember back then and were signed up on the old forum. This was back when I had no idea how to get the Invision forum software setup that I wanted to use for this forum. THEN....this guy named ISBB signed up. Immediatley most of us were like, "who the fk is this post whore?" :driver::dunno: Then I got to know the guy and found out he was a cool mofo! :fro: We've been good friends ever since. He not only helped setup DDR with the forum and gallery you see and use today, but we transferred EVERYTHING (the whole website) over to his server. This gave us more bandwidth and space for things like easy to use attachments for pictures, the gallery, etc. Without Nick, I would have spent even more a$$ loads of cash $$$ to get DDR where it is today. :thumb:

He's heard it about a thousand times, but once again......Thanks Nick! :coocoo:

It's been a great year, people! :laughoff: I have met tons of cool peeps and many new friends here on DDR. Looking forward to many more years to come duning and partying w/ you guys. :dolphin: :headbang:

Some of those old posts are funny as hell to read. I frequent the old forum from time to time for a good laugh. :laughoff:

Check it out...you should recognize some of the names....well except for some which are different like Pauly Paul (rideredlv) and steelers (rhino king) :loser:

1st post on DDR (old forum)

ITs been my pleasure... If it wasnt for ddr i wouldnt have been this |---| close to getting a divorce... I wouldnt have drained my savings account on trips to dumont.. and i wouldnt have gotten to meet so many cool people.. :D

Happy Birthday DDR!!

Not to get all moushy or anything, but meeting DDR peeps really got me thru some tough times!! Just want to say thanks to all the wonderful people Ive met!! I look forward to many many more good times with DDR!!!

:coocoo: :headbang:

Thanks everyone for welcoming me into your awesome group!!

ok, so just let it go guys, no comments from the peanut gallery on this one, K

post-432-1155782656.gif

Happy Birthday DDR!!

Not to get all moushy or anything, but meeting DDR peeps really got me thru some tough times!! Just want to say thanks to all the wonderful people Ive met!! I look forward to many many more good times with DDR!!!

:dolphin::swimmies:

Thanks everyone for welcoming me into your awesome group!!

ok, so just let it go guys, no comments from the peanut gallery on this one, K

no comments here Stacey, other than good ones. I understand what you mean about "meeting DDR peeps really got me thru some tough times". Having good friends has helped me through really tough times in the past. :coocoo: It's also great having the opportunity to stay in touch with such a big group of cool peeps (DDR) everyday! :headbang:

I bought my quad a year ago and noticed all these trucks at Henderson Chevy with these big a$$ Dumont Dune Riders .com stickers on the rear window and wondered what was that all about?? I have been doing work for Henderson Chevy since the place opened, but I didn't know any of the mechanics any better than the traditional "what's up" (nod) with the "sup" (head nod) reply. Then I started asking Bert about the DDR stickers and quads and shoot some of the coolest people I have ever met work right there where I have been working for 10 yrs. I sure have learned alot of things from all those damn kids. It took me a couple of months to even check the site out, now it's like crack, gotta have it. I have met even more great people, and look forward to every chance I get to hang and dune with you all. Thanks DDR.

Now when are some of you going to camp and ride at Logandale?? :headbang:

wierdest thing ever about ddr.... is the members that actually camp out together at the dunes.. 1 of them went to the same high school i did, in iowa!!! that would be kens colors b.t.w....both grew up in the same town of 1300 people.. what are the odds of that!

DDR is the the place to be for sure! Hell, I went to high school with Pete and it took this site to get back in touch again! I have met a lot of cool peeps on here. Lets see what another year brings, 1000 more members? Keep up the good work Pete and Nick! You guys are what keeps this going! Without DDR what else would I do to waste time while I SHOULD be working?!?!

:unsure: Happy B-day DDR!

Hell yeah....1000 members in just one year! :dunno: I would have never imagined it would grow so fast. That's awesome though! :think: We could have never done it withpout you guys! Every member on DDR is what DDR is- a group of people that love Dumont, a community, and a family! :unsure:

Let's make next year even BIGGER! I have a little feeling it won't be a problem. :think::blury:

And our Wonderful Host ( ZukiFreak ) has a birthday surprise for you guys.. HEHEH!!! I cant wait for it to get implemented... lets just say if you think DDR is fast now.. Just wait.. IT will be like snortin tweak for a week straight.. :D