Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

we are going for new years just wanted to see who all will be there. how busy do you think it will be? would like to meet some of the DDR peeps

post-557-1165374882.jpg

If you see us stop and say hello

Edited by barneycar
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

As for me, my plans are kinda up in the air right now. I am thinking of making it. As much as I say I don't feel like doing the big holiday weekends anymore, New Years usually isn't too bad. If anything I will definitley be there for Saturday for the day. :laughing: I will know closer to New Years though. :beercheers:

Posted

This year I'll be in Florida and hopefully alot of sun. Thinking about heading out there Not this coming weekend but the next....Semper Fi, Woody :beercheers:

Posted

we are going for new years just wanted to see who all will be there. how busy do you think it will be? would like to meet some of the DDR peeps

post-557-1165374882.jpg

If you see us stop and say hello

We have a big group going dec 26-dec 31.

Posted

for us we are going to camp by the rock mound as you enter on the right.

hoping BamBam is done I'm off from the 20 thur the 3 of jan :D:D we should be

there on fri the 29 in the after noon. hope to meet some of the DDR peeps this time

See you in the dunes :slap:

Posted

We'll have about 10 families in our group. Camped near the rock pile. Look for the University of Nevada Wolf Pack flag flying over my weekend warrior. Looking forward to our one trip a year to SoCal. Crossing fingers for lots of sun this year.

Posted

We were talking about it, but I dont know just yet. We have both quads torn down to the frame.... Santa brought a few toys early if u know what I mean :laughoff: Ill know closer to the end of the month as well

Posted

We were planning on it...but we're not sure at this point. Too many vehicles have broken down and it feels like a "warning". :laughoff:

Ooooh go with that feeling!

My quad broke, then our roomie's quad broke.. then one hour before leaving to dumont (all packed and ready) darrell's quad broke. we went with our feeling. Which is why we didnt make it out to dumont for t-day. Then to make matters worse, while taking the toybox to storage, it blew a tire and busted the back corner of the toyhauler, (no spare) and that would have happened on the way to dumont and we would have been screwed..

Posted

Ooooh go with that feeling!

My quad broke, then our roomie's quad broke.. then one hour before leaving to dumont (all packed and ready) darrell's quad broke. we went with our feeling. Which is why we didnt make it out to dumont for t-day. Then to make matters worse, while taking the toybox to storage, it blew a tire and busted the back corner of the toyhauler, (no spare) and that would have happened on the way to dumont and we would have been screwed..

I'm gonna see how it goes the next couple of weeks. If everything falls into place then it's a go....if it's all uphill then I'll pass. I'm going to play it safe. post-475-1165529883.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...