Thirsty Thursday (Henderson)

dunefreak

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Packing? Packing what? Thrown some clothes in a bag and grab some grub on the way out. :chev_bowtie:

I should be able to make TT this week. After Steveo & I load the hauler with rediculous amounts of deliciousness, alcohol, and what nots- I should have a couple hours to kill. :beercheers:

Packing? Packing what? Thrown some clothes in a bag and grab some grub on the way out. :crash:

I should be able to make TT this week. After Steveo & I load the hauler with rediculous amounts of deliciousness, alcohol, and what nots- I should have a couple hours to kill. :crash:

sweet ill be there too after i hit ragdolls tt :crash:

Probable not gonna be there. Gonna load the car, gas, Ice crest, lock and load MH, finish packing the MH, finish packing my sh*t, dog long term feeding, secure the house, have a couple :yeah_whatever: :icon_twisted: :mischevious: . It is a different rountine when your just the friend. :yeah_whatever:

Most of this is just chick sh*t. Being OCD and all..... :smoker: :yeah_whatever:

OK I changed the name of TT for Henderson & NW LV peeps. I kept getting the 2 mixed up. :hello:

Who's down for :gayboy: tonight? I'll be there and I know Casey will. :gayboy: I saw him there last night when I popped in for a couple beers and a bite to eat. I think he has a damn mattress in the back. :cry:

How bout ynot, Joe Duner, RK, SandSnake? Let's go guys. :gayboy:

Bert you can come out & have a coke and one of those big azz zookie cookies! :laughing: :gayboy:

Maybe Steveo can get a kitchen pass for 20 minutes. :gayboy:

and hey, dnchevyman...which TT are you going to? :gayboy: :drunk:

OK I changed the name of TT for Henderson & NW LV peeps. I kept getting the 2 mixed up. :laughing:

Who's down for :drinkbeer: tonight? I'll be there and I know Casey will. :drunk: I saw him there last night when I popped in for a couple beers and a bite to eat. I think he has a damn mattress in the back. :laughoff:

How bout ynot, Joe Duner, RK, SandSnake? Let's go guys. :drinkbeer:

Bert you can come out & have a coke and one of those big azz zookie cookies! :eatdrink021: :laughoff:

Maybe Steveo can get a kitchen pass for 20 minutes. :idiot:

and hey, dnchevyman...which TT are you going to? :think::laughing:

Maybe for me, I have to finish packing up and getting some groceries for the dunes this weekend! But I might stop by for 1

OK I changed the name of TT for Henderson & NW LV peeps. I kept getting the 2 mixed up. :laughoff:

Who's down for :laughing: tonight? I'll be there and I know Casey will. :drunk: I saw him there last night when I popped in for a couple beers and a bite to eat. I think he has a damn mattress in the back. :idiot:

How bout ynot, Joe Duner, RK, SandSnake? Let's go guys. :laughing:

Bert you can come out & have a coke and one of those big azz zookie cookies! :eatdrink021: :think:

Maybe Steveo can get a kitchen pass for 20 minutes. :drunk:

and hey, dnchevyman...which TT are you going to? :think::laughoff:

YEA U KNOW ME IAM A SOAK AND I DO HAVE BED IN THE BACK SEE U GUYS THERE :drinkbeer:

:drinkbeer: