kick off weekend observations & trip reports

RAGDOLL MX

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

btw i would like to add the dune rat is one heck of a camphost also......big thanks for last year. need to hook up again!

Thanks David, we'll hook up on Halloween fosho :MBdance:

Edited by dune_rat

Hey Duners. What a KICK A@* Weekend!!!! Had to jump on the DDR Short bus after that. Just to introduce myself I was the one with Mary keeping up camp with the best karaoke ever heard........ :laughoff:

What a gret crowd!!! Can't wait for Halloween!

TWO MORE WEEKS! :laughoff:

Hey Duners. What a KICK A@* Weekend!!!! Had to jump on the DDR Short bus after that. Just to introduce myself I was the one with Mary keeping up camp with the best karaoke ever heard........ :laughoff:

TWO MORE WEEKS! :laughoff:

Hey whats up, Brett. Glad to see you sign up. I missed the karaoke, but it was some good times hanging with you guys. :laughoff:

Hey whats up, Brett. Glad to see you sign up. I missed the karaoke, but it was some good times hanging with you guys. :laughoff:

Don't feel to bad, you are probably glad you did! I figure i need to be able to keep an eye on any incriminating Pics that i get myself into at the Dunes, so i figure this would be a good place to start....

Don't feel to bad, you are probably glad you did! I figure i need to be able to keep an eye on any incriminating Pics that i get myself into at the Dunes, so i figure this would be a good place to start....

r u the brett that cole & dan stayed with??

Welcome to the site! I missed the karoke to. thats always fun when seriously intoxicated!!

What up Brett

Welcome to DDR!!!! thanks for the flags :DDRrocks:

u were in allot of the pics, I am SURE you dont remember most of them.. :idiot:

No Prob, Little advratisment for me and just something else for you to break!!! :coocoo: And the pic thing........ about those??? You are probably right :MBdance:

I am that Brett........ Depending on what was said :DDRrocks:

Well if you were in alot of the pics, I must have ran into you at some point. :MBdance: Pull out a pic and post it so I can remember who you are. Welcome!! Anyone who can stay up and kareoke with Mary must be fun. :coocoo:

Well if you were in alot of the pics, I must have ran into you at some point. :MBdance: Pull out a pic and post it so I can remember who you are. Welcome!! Anyone who can stay up and kareoke with Mary must be fun. :coocoo:

Your are going to have to get our buddy Pauly to post those. He is the one talking Smak right now :DDRrocks:

Hey Duners. What a KICK A@* Weekend!!!! Had to jump on the DDR Short bus after that. Just to introduce myself I was the one with Mary keeping up camp with the best karaoke ever heard........ :rockwoot:

TWO MORE WEEKS! :beer_bang:

:hello:

And that Karaoke was terrible :lol:

It was awesome hanging with you guys all weekend though :DDRrocks: .

nothing was said. lol was just trying to figure out who you were. I guessed right! Welcome to the site! good times here for sure!

see ya halloween!

That's my mug. I am counting down the days!!! Look forward to The PARTAY :beer_bang:

Thanks for throwin the ugly Mug out. I was hoping to score but now that they know who I am............ :rockwoot:

well at least you are standing next to two guys that off set your uglyness :DDRrocks::hello: kidding

had a great time with ya Brett, glad you came out!!!!!! Looking forward to Halloween :beer_bang:

Oh and your in alot more, at one time you were on the quad with us doing wheelies or flips (depending on how much beer you drank) your on the bottom of one of the 3 man piles LOL

Edited by Paul Rob

that is the jeep we were trying to get the rollbar done on in time for that trip as well as my buddies buggy.

( he had the red ricochete car thats says faster dady on the back) james built the cage i just helped. but dam that cost us some late nights glad it came out :beer_bang:

being that it was a unibody and chopped up james came up with the idea of using channel to create an external frame to biuld the roll bar off of with tie in points to the body to overall stiffin it. hes a smart cookie :rockwoot:

he biulds awsom rhino/ranger cages to :DDRrocks:

post-1340-1192205104_thumb.jpg

Edited by barefoot bob