NAMBA860 Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 ANYBODY GET ANT PICS OF OUR STRIPPER POLE OUT AT COMP HILL FRIDAY NIGHT
DIRTY DYKSTRA Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 ANYBODY GET ANT PICS OF OUR STRIPPER POLE OUT AT COMP HILL FRIDAY NIGHT stripper poles are not welcome here keep it at camp...
iweb Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - I have nothing worth adding to this post!! - x2
duniemonkie Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 Yeah- there is already a thread about this and the conclusion does seem to be that no one wants to see that. So nope, no pics. I'm sure no one felt the need to take pics of dirt bag behavior at our beloved Dumont.
Guest Crasher Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 It was ridiculous, as usual. It was being pulled by an Avalanche that almost got buried in the sand on the way to Comp. Why you would want to do that and ruin your hauler and truck is beyond me. The only people that I saw hanging off it it were dudes anyway!!!
NAMBA860 Posted November 28, 2007 Author Posted November 28, 2007 stripper poles are not welcome here keep it at camp... YOU HERE THIS DIRTY A BUNCH OF CHICKS BASHING THE POLE GO FIGURE
desertskyz Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 Not really! There is a place for everything and Dumont is not one of them that needs or wants a Stripper Pole. There are to many kids running around. Go park it somewhere else and take the Ho's with you. Dumont is a family place. Close the thread before it get out of hand.
NicoleinVegas Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 I saw girls...but they looked very young and they were just all riding on the back of that hauler ramp. I was still thinking to myself all weekend, how did they not break the ramp pulling it like that?
SandBox_Kid Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 Close the thread before it get out of hand. I say.....let the community here speak their mind. None of the rules have been broken, and it's good when these folks hear how the rest of us feel about Dumont.
Raptor661 Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 If there was anything good shouldnt you have taken pic's your self?
powerhouse Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 Fire starter !!! ok, so you think it's cute ,to show all the children how not to do things when you grow up ? that's great you have to be pretty low on the stripper pole to even bring the hauler over to comp. much less go up , and eef it up for the rest of us ! I like strippers , but in their place, not ours , with 3000 people alot of whom have kids with them. I think they may like that stuff at apex [ nellis ]
dunefreak Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 Fire starter !!! ok, so you think it's cute ,to show all the children how not to do things when you grow up ? that's great you have to be pretty low on the stripper pole to even bring the hauler over to comp. much less go up , and eef it up for the rest of us ! I like strippers , but in their place, not ours , with 3000 people alot of whom have kids with them. I think they may like that stuff at apex [ nellis ]
Mr. Edgy Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 Where's Daniel Patterson and his "Bannana Hammock" when you need him?????
aceisback Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 YOU HERE THIS DIRTY A BUNCH OF CHICKS BASHING THE POLE GO FIGURE No need to YELL young man. Fix that caps lock. Please review the older thread and you will find what a friendly family environment that the majority of Dumont folks prefer. That pole will get lots of play at Oldsmobile.
desertskyz Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 I don't think the kid will be back. He logged in today. posted twice and left. Besides that, he has a "Broken Sand Rail" maybe he can find something else to do.
rhino king Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 I love stippers and poles!!!! and I have kids.....im going to hell!!! :fro_smokin:
NAMBA860 Posted November 28, 2007 Author Posted November 28, 2007 I don't think the kid will be back. He logged in today. posted twice and left. Besides that, he has a "Broken Sand Rail" maybe he can find something else to do. I'M BACK JUST SHUT THE THREAD DOWN
indasand Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 I love stippers and poles!!!! and I have kids.....im going to hell!!! :fro_smokin: See you there... (Did I say that?) Ok seriously Dumont is not the place for that kind of stuff.... BUT VEGAS IS!!!!!!!
SailAway Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 We each have the ability to decide what our idea of the perfect Dumont vacation is, but we also have to show respect for those around us when we make those choices. I have tremendous respect for anyone's form of recreation and if someone thinks the perfect Dumont vacation includes a stripper pole, openly lewd behavior, Girls Gone Wild tryouts and a party 'til you die atmosphere, fine. But keep it legal and if you insist on bringing it to Dumont, keep it in camp and to yourselves. Don't bring it to the community areas where you infringe on everyone else's perfect Dumont experience. VickiW
GraywolfGraphics Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 (edited) I love stippers and poles!!!! and I have kids.....im going to hell!!! :fro_smokin: no not as long as you wernt one of the guys groping the 15 year old that was dancing on the pole.. Edited November 28, 2007 by GraywolfGraphics
Cracker1 Posted November 28, 2007 Posted November 28, 2007 (edited) i like fritos....and dogs .... I like your avatar!!! Well i did like it!!!! Edited November 29, 2007 by X-5
Recommended Posts