dunefreak Posted December 1, 2007 Posted December 1, 2007 why some much hate for Strippers they are people too. And who knows maybey this was a training course for them, you know dancing on the pole for the first time, come on give em a break. Plus I would rather see strippers out there than a bunch of drunken idiots getting into fights in front of kids for no apparent reason, other than some one made fun of his boots. Which is better for the youth of today, strippers or drunken brawls? You choose, for the most part they can see one of these at home. What crowds do you think strippers are gonna attract??? DRUNKEN FOOLS! With large crowds and alcohol it quickly becomes an issue for crowd control for the BLM.
Sparky Posted December 2, 2007 Posted December 2, 2007 So, it looks like the only good place for your pole is up your own Opps I am sorry didn't mean to type that. Get the hint.
SailAway Posted December 3, 2007 Posted December 3, 2007 why some much hate for Strippers they are people too. And who knows maybey this was a training course for them, you know dancing on the pole for the first time, come on give em a break. Plus I would rather see strippers out there than a bunch of drunken idiots getting into fights in front of kids for no apparent reason, other than some one made fun of his boots. Which is better for the youth of today, strippers or drunken brawls? You choose, for the most part they can see one of these at home. I don't see hate for strippers... I see hate for strippers in public. Keep it in camp and you won't have to worry about negative reaction. Vicki
redswr Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 I love strippers WITH poles Just hang out with your wang out alright here i am!!!
barefoot bob Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 alright here i am!!! OMG NOT AGAIN !!!!!
Kens Colors Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 The thread that would not die. This one I blame on a monkie.
rednekoki Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 Oh come on!!! That shiats funny i dont care who you are!
Guest Crasher Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 JEZUZ!!!! :xmas6: WTF???!!!! It's Christmastime.... COME ON!!!
powerhouse Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 alright here i am!!! I just sent you some of my shirts, from when I was 12 !!
1BADYFZ Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 Better work on that chest, sh*t looks like some old Flap Jack's......
redswr Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 Better work on that chest, sh*t looks like some old Flap Jack's...... :porn: yeah... i'm going into the Highway Patrol academy in april so i'll post some more pics after that!
Sand Saw Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 First of all I dont think youngsters should be at Comp at night. At the very least they should stay waaaay back in the rear by the small dunes. Its just plain dangerous and 90% of the spectaters are just like the Nascar crowd, they are only there to witness the carnage. Most have been drinking since sunrise anyways, including many of the parents who bring their kids out there. I dont think its a great idea for a pole at Comp, but in all fairness its a free country and if they arnt breaking any laws then they have every right to be there as we all do. I do agree keeping it at camp is a way better idea, however. If the pole arrives and you are a responsible parent, just keep your kids away. Just like TV and the Internet, be a friggin parent a SENSOR your kids like you should...
White Rhino Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 OMG that picture will not die.... :xmas7: Ah what the hell
lakecitydan Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 First of all I dont think youngsters should be at Comp at night. At the very least they should stay waaaay back in the rear by the small dunes. Its just plain dangerous and 90% of the spectaters are just like the Nascar crowd, they are only there to witness the carnage. Most have been drinking since sunrise anyways, including many of the parents who bring their kids out there. I dont think its a great idea for a pole at Comp, but in all fairness its a free country and if they arnt breaking any laws then they have every right to be there as we all do. I do agree keeping it at camp is a way better idea, however. If the pole arrives and you are a responsible parent, just keep your kids away. Just like TV and the Internet, be a friggin parent a SENSOR your kids like you should... Well said
Sand Saw Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 (edited) Uhh, shouldnt that pic be on MY SPACE instead?? HAHHAHA Edited December 12, 2007 by Sand Saw
aceisback Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 Its just plain dangerous and 90% of the spectaters are just like the Nascar crowd, they are only there to witness the carnage. Are you fuggin' kidding me? I see you haven't attended a race in the past twenty or so years. That stereotype died with the 70's. You don't pay $130 for a ticket to witness carnage, you pay it to watch the skills the drivers have to avoid any carnage. For general knowledge it is NASCAR, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. Go enjoy a race, it will open your eyes to what the crowd is like and what really goes on. Ignorance is no excuse...
Sand Saw Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 Are you fuggin' kidding me? I see you haven't attended a race in the past twenty or so years. That stereotype died with the 70's. You don't pay $130 for a ticket to witness carnage, you pay it to watch the skills the drivers have to avoid any carnage. For general knowledge it is NASCAR, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. Go enjoy a race, it will open your eyes to what the crowd is like and what really goes on. Ignorance is no excuse... Maybe you should do research before calling me ignorant. I have gone to many short track and NASCAR races, the last NASCAR race was about 2 years ago at LVMS thats LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY if you are ignorant yourself. The short track is not bad, much much more entertaining then NASCAR. Skills?? GO FAST.......TURN LEFT.........GO FAST........TURN LEFT HAHAHA lots of skill there!! Nascar (oops) is an ENGINE BUILDERS race. Try anyone of the follwoing if you truly want to watch SKILLFULL racing: MOTO GP WORLD SUPER BIKE F1 SCORE DESERT BAJA 1000 ENDURO CROSS Just to name a few...and those are all for mere mortals, if you are a REAL BAD MOFO and its hard to walk because of your enormous brass bally balls..... ISLE OF MAN!!!!!!!
SandBox_Kid Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 Are you fuggin' kidding me? I see you haven't attended a race in the past twenty or so years. That stereotype died with the 70's. You don't pay $130 for a ticket to witness carnage, you pay it to watch the skills the drivers have to avoid any carnage. For general knowledge it is NASCAR, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. Go enjoy a race, it will open your eyes to what the crowd is like and what really goes on. Ignorance is no excuse... I have to agree. I went to every race here in Vegas and paid extra for RV parking just for the crowd. Great family atmosphere!
Recommended Posts