being trapped under water with no way out

or losin a brother or family member the same way at the lake

worst feeling..walk around the whole day lookin for them

and u dont know what happened :( :rainbow1:

happened to some guy out at the lake we go to

right before his wedding jumped off a speeding boat

didnt find his body till the next time the water went down

my friends got a picture of his body on the trees

still gives me nightmares to know that he coulda had a family and kids and then his life was cut short after one party night

if u think about it its the worst feeling :lol:

getting another concussion... i'm keeping both wheels on the ground for a while. jumping 120' @ 75mph and landing on your head isn't that fun and my head hurts just thinking about it... man that sucked...

Mine is very similar Jill. Not being there for my kids as they grow up, or being unable to see them grow up and do things with them.

Why the sad thread Jill ??!!! Dang! :bawl::lol:

Jill got you thinkin' bout that one huh Tiff. I don't even have kids but I can only imagine. :jester:

Snakes and heights. I'm working on the heights thing. Skydiving in May ! :ninja: Should be a RUSH!

Other than those two the serious one would be losing the quality of life that makes me wanna carry on. I saw my mom go through that with a liver transplant. No bueno. :laughoff:

Bess not croke before the Maiden :clap: show the end of May there G. :no_no: you know what they say bout people jumping out of a perfectly good plane? :rainbow1:

beer is beer when its cold and free!! :P:laughoff:

Amen, to our belief there brotha. :lol:

FUNCOS! :lol:

:lol: ^^^ :lol::think::blink: ....... OK to laugh with ya Pete? :jester: :no_no: Wise answer. :whistle:

getting another concussion... i'm keeping both wheels on the ground for a while. jumping 120' @ 75mph and landing on your head isn't that fun and my head hurts just thinking about it... man that sucked...

redswr, I thought you'd for sure say :shout: "BLEACH"..... :lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, You just posted that you want to jump the canal in Glamis? :boyyy:

---------------------------------------

For me:

Empty beer cans :unsure: and singin' karaoke with DuneDNKY :dope:

:thumb:

FUGGIN CLOWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with alot of these. I think burning to death or falling through ice with no way to get out.(I used to think about this as a kid playing hockey on canals and rivers)

For me:

Empty beer cans :laughoff: and singin' karaoke with DuneDNKY :jester:

:rainbow1:

Ok it wasn't that bad........... Was it???? :lol::laughoff:

Ok so I guess that is probably top 10 on a few peoples lists?? :whistle:

Spiders for me, Almost fell overboard drunk on a cruise ship (i know no way that could happen to me) that freaks me out to think what could have happened! Oh and Jeff and Dan taking off the mullets and turning straight.........That would be kind of freaky too! :jester: :boyyy:

Ok it wasn't that bad........... Was it???? :freakin_nuts: :freakin_nuts:

Ok so I guess that is probably top 10 on a few peoples lists?? :jester2:

Spiders for me, Almost fell overboard drunk on a cruise ship (i know no way that could happen to me) that freaks me out to think what could have happened! Oh and Jeff and Dan taking off the mullets and turning straight.........That would be kind of freaky too! :whistle::nah:

FREAKY , is what yo mom was last nite !! :dunno:

I've had some pretty bad experiences with bees as a kids growing up in Michigan, and now run and scream like a little girl waving my hands all around me if a bee won't leave me alone. (ok so I don't scream LOL)

:freakin_nuts:

:D

I've had some pretty bad experiences with bees as a kids growing up in Michigan, and now run and scream like a little girl waving my hands all around me if a bee won't leave me alone. (ok so I don't scream LOL)

:freakin_nuts:

:D

ditto :freakin_nuts: :dunno:

redswr, I thought you'd for sure say :shout: "BLEACH"..... :dunno: :jester2: :whistle:

But seriously, You just posted that you want to jump the canal in Glamis? :freakin_nuts:

yeah... looks like a blast! probably won't happen for a year or two though... for some reason everytime i jump now i'm all out of shape in the air. it's on my list of "things i do before i die/things i might die from" :freakin_nuts: