So who's going ?

Warrior07

anyone want a jackazz at there camp :shake: j /k looking to have good times just no jegar bombs :drunk2: :shocked2:

FYI: There's a "nasty" rumor circulating around about you...............

..............that in person you're a pretty cool guy!! :laughing:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone want a jackazz at there camp :shocked2: j /k looking to have good times just no jegar bombs :drunk2: :laughing:

Pete you can park w/ me and our group if ya want. :shake: PM me for day & time we're all getting there and all that fun jazz.

FYI: There's a "nasty" rumor circulating around about you...............

..............that in person you're a pretty cool guy!! :laughing:

and on top of that he can be your camp b*tch or porter if you will. need a cool one just yell camp b*tch, and the best part is it will be his beer he'll bring you!!! :shake: :shocked2: LOL (JK)

and on top of that he can be your camp b*tch or porter if you will. need a cool one just yell camp b*tch, and the best part is it will be his beer he'll bring you!!! :shake::shake: LOL (JK)

:news: i finally got a pizzazz ma fackazz it only took all today to find one :laughing: :shocked2: now am i in the club ? :dope::banghead:

We're going for a day trip, since our trailer is taking a trip to Oregon to get the sides re-done. So, we'll be up at the crack of dawn! Should be fun, though! We're making it a Rhino run! :rhino:

C YA all there! :shake:

My son and I are driving out Saturday morning he is four years old and very excited and loves Dumont we have only been there a few times but had a blast everytime we were there I am looking forward to meeting all of you and having a good time cleaning the place up a bit.....

Unfortunately we will be missing the clean up this year. We will miss seeing everyone and helping clean up our wonderful Dumont. Due to the accident (pictures & story--bad ending to a good vacation) the sandrail is still wrecked, the truck & trailer are still waiting to be pronounced totaled (ins still screwing around) and to top it off my poor hubby has to have hernia surgery (probably next week). 2008 has just really sucked so far. It will get better though, I have faith. Be safe to all and give Vicki a big hug for all of her hard work. :lol:

I am having major Dumont withdrawals. I haven't been since Thanksgiving..... :lol:

Unfortunately the wife and I have backed out of going this weekend. We don't like the forecast of high winds this weekend. My wife is not too thrilled with being couped up in the MH with 2 young girls, and I'm not to thrilled with having to hear it. :lol: So we have decided to plan a Glamis trip in 3 weeks. At least I get one more sand fix for the season.

Have fun and be safe everyone!!!!!

:redneck::lol::lol::lol::lol: :fro_smokin: :duniemonkie::lol:

Unfortunately the wife and I have backed out of going this weekend. We don't like the forecast of high winds this weekend. My wife is not too thrilled with being couped up in the MH with 2 young girls, and I'm not to thrilled with having to hear it. :bawl: So we have decided to plan a Glamis trip in 3 weeks. At least I get one more sand fix for the season.

Have fun and be safe everyone!!!!!

:6pak: :mc_smiley: :laughing: :boyyy: :dance: :fro_smokin: :duniemonkie: :chug:

forecast for high winds??? Where do you see that? :whoop:

And even if there is any, WIND is gonna keep your family from coming out the one weekend that counts the most? :dope::laughing:

Yup me too :laughing: I work at the LVCVA :laughing: .

But good news...I just got my new pipe in the mail, so my quad will be running by the weekend! :moonwalk:

You work ha ha ha that is funny!!!!!

I hope to be headed out, but it might be by myself if someone would not mind me parking my truck by them.

I hope to be headed out, but it might be by myself if someone would not mind me parking my truck by them.

Yeah yeah :bawl: I am 'employed' by the lvcva...is that better? :laughing: And like you are one to talk :mc_smiley: now I'm not telling where we will be parked :laughing: .

Fri

Mar 14 Sunny

77°/45° 10%

Sat

Mar 15 Partly Cloudy

72°/42° 10%

Sun

Mar 16 Few Showers

65°/41° 30%

Should be nice... Weather.com mentions 10-20mph gusts. COME ONNNNNNN... that aint chit.. :P

Should be a much better weekend than last years cleanup.. Ill take 72 over that 110+ that it was last year.

Mark, you are welcome to come park with our group. You know what my rig looks like. I'll be at C6. :bawl:

Should be nice... Weather.com mentions 10-20mph gusts. COME ONNNNNNN... that aint chit.. :P

Should be a much better weekend than last years cleanup.. Ill take 72 over that 110+ that it was last year.

I didn't see anything about the gusts, but like you said 10-20 aint chit. :laughing::laughing:

Well ain't that just my luck.... :laughing: This morning on accuweather.com, it was calling for 15 - 25 mph sustained winds and 30 - 40 mph gusts throughout the Baker, Tecopa, Shosone, and Death Valley area basically all weekend. That's when the wife and I decided to call it. Plus as it turns out, none of my group is ready to. (Laggers) One forgot, one decided to build a new car this past Friday, and one don't even have his car right now. I just looked on accuweather.com, and the highest wind gust is Saturday night @ 32 mph in Baker. Well like I said, have fun and be safe............. :laughing:

I may try to lobby the wife to let me sail solo Friday night for the cleanup Saturday morning with just me, my rail, and my truck......... :bawl:

This is Mike............ :kart: :fro_smokin:

This is Mike after he cancels a trip probably a tad pre-maturely............... :mc_smiley:

Edited by HappyHour