rhino king Posted January 21, 2007 Posted January 21, 2007 This is How I roll!!!!! nice paint on that rhino Quote
dunefreak Posted January 21, 2007 Posted January 21, 2007 what the heck! its to early in the morning!! 2 posts, 3 posts, computer locked up, finally got moving....then posted 2x with no pic???? Where is the delete? Member can't delete posts. I took care of em though. Quote
Dune Cruzer Posted January 22, 2007 Posted January 22, 2007 (edited) This is how we roll...for now If you see us out there, stop by and say hey!!! Edited February 4, 2008 by Dooner Quote
~JILL~ Posted January 22, 2007 Posted January 22, 2007 ok well i didnt know if this was for our on road or off road so im putting the on road up on the post? :mc_smiley: Hey Caleb, I wondered whos green Chevy that was accross the street at work. I pretty much see it everyday your at Sloan. The other toys are pretty sweet too! Quote
barefoot bob Posted January 22, 2007 Posted January 22, 2007 the alpha motorhome hooked to the box trailer is mine Quote
Warrior07 Posted January 23, 2007 Posted January 23, 2007 this is how we role nowtook me two days to add this pick frickin compute Quote
dunefreak Posted January 23, 2007 Posted January 23, 2007 we usually park down below Welcome to the board Quote
trqjnky Posted January 23, 2007 Posted January 23, 2007 i roll in someone elses rigs!!! Im fixing that ASAP though.. Quote
Raptor661 Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 (edited) Just taken today...the grey chevy and the muddy raptor that you cant really see. Edited February 4, 2008 by Raptor661 Quote
cycoguy Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 Just taken today...the gey chevy and the muddy raptor that you cant really see. Where is this at? Quote
Gazlay43 Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 Just taken today...the gey chevy and the muddy raptor that you cant really see. Quote
Raptor661 Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 :beer_bang: LOL Ya we had a few cold ones today...ill fix that Quote
Raptor661 Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 Right by the chevron on niles and 178...behind the mini storage Quote
ltr450rider Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 This tent was eaten up by the cajon pass coming back from new years, but I'm getting a new one that specifically fits my truck for Presidents weekend. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 This tent was eaten up by the cajon pass coming back from new years, but I'm getting a new one that specifically fits my truck for Presidents weekend. I have one for sale i can sell ya.. used 1 time.. then i sold my truck.. drop me a PM if your intrested. Quote
britincali Posted February 4, 2008 Posted February 4, 2008 This is me.... Glamis Arizona Adelanto GP Quote
1320 Posted February 5, 2008 Posted February 5, 2008 I roll on this thanks to guys on a sand dune site.....Pete and Dan from powerhouse. My bike has amotor in it I got from Pete, and Dan helped me out with the changes that I coldnt find the time to do. It goes good in the dirt.....see all the dirt. That was after runnng on the dry lake bed. What an experience, just rolling into it at over 100 and its like doing a stopped burnout at the drag strip. other rides.... turboed, intercooled, water meth injection and forsale also forsale 1954 henry J with a srt4 drivetrain, turboed, 4 wheel discs, abs, air bags, cruise, ac, and 2300 lbs and 400 whp. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.